Snipped (2010), Saelee Oh. Acrylic and watercolor on paper. Courtesy of the artist. The Japanese American National Museum presents Giant Robot Biennale 3, its third show in conjunction with Eric Nakamura, owner of Asian American pop culture juggernaut Giant Robot. The expansive show features a gallery of eight emerging artists along with a customized vinyl figure collection. Credit: The Japanese American National Museum
“Snipped” (2010) – Giant Robot
Jan. 16, 2013 | 4:58 p.m.
- Chris Carter on 'X-Files': 'It was more like a test than a TV series' lati.ms/2x1X3t 12 hours ago
- 'Star Wars: Episode VII': Patton Oswalt's dream plot gets animated lati.ms/2x1QWB 14 hours ago
- 'Star Wars Rebels' animated series to premiere in fall 2014 lati.ms/2x13g4 1 day ago
- 'Tearaway': Folklore and paper create a modern Vita experience lati.ms/2x0XHo 1 day ago
- 'Batman: Arkham Origins' aims for darker spirit of Nolan trilogy lati.ms/2x0Sdo 1 day ago