“Giant Cat Robot” (2012) by Sean Chao. Mixed media with polymer clay, basswood, and acrylic paint. Courtesy of the artist. The Japanese American National Museum presents Giant Robot Biennale 3, its third show in conjunction with Eric Nakamura, owner of Asian American pop culture juggernaut Giant Robot. The expansive show features a gallery of eight emerging artists along with a customized vinyl figure collection. Credit: The Japanese American National Museum
Giant Cat Robo – Giant Robot
Jan. 16, 2013 | 4:58 p.m.
- 'The X-Files': Chris Carter talks 'improbable' comedy of 'Jose Chung' lati.ms/2wZ1Va 3 hours ago
- RT @MsSilT: *in love with the new @LATHeroComplex Benedict Cumberbatch photos* 9 hours ago
- RT @rolandemmerich: Thanks to everyone who came out to @LATherocomplex's Independence Day screening!Great to see Jeff Goldblum... http://t.… 9 hours ago
- 'The Last of Us': Sony's survival game will make you cry lati.ms/2wYGfG 11 hours ago
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Benedict Cumberbatch enjoys being villain lati.ms/2wYhRU 18 hours ago