LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Kimura U, right, the Ambassador of Cute, makes her way inside the Los Angeles Convention Center during the opening day of the Anime Expo on July 3, 2014. She was appointed by the Foreign Ministry of Japan to promote Japanese culture abroad. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:19 p.m.
- Funky ‘ToeJam & Earl’ hopes to make an indie comeback lat.ms/1H9c1aK 1 hour ago
- ‘Supergirl': First look images of Melissa Benoist in costume revealed lat.ms/1H8yKn6 3 hours ago
- ‘Chappie’ filmmaker Neill Blomkamp takes creative vision to the edge lat.ms/1H5LGdH 12 hours ago
- ‘White Night’ is terror at its most minimal lat.ms/1H1TcpR 1 day ago
- ‘Star Trek: The Ultimate Voyage’ concert tour will boldly go in 2016 lat.ms/1Gojsxf 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?