LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Hope Donovan, left, of San Francisco, dressed up as, “Rin” a character from the anime show, “Free!”, adjusts the scarf of friend Cyrene Cruz, of Los Angeles, dressd up us as, “Haru”, a character from the same show, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:23 p.m.
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 3 days ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 3 days ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- Anton Yelchin's talent went far beyond 'Star Trek' latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?