LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Hope Donovan, left, of San Francisco, dressed up as, “Rin” a character from the anime show, “Free!”, adjusts the scarf of friend Cyrene Cruz, of Los Angeles, dressd up us as, “Haru”, a character from the same show, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:23 p.m.
- ‘The Order: 1886′ has ambitious ideas about game narratives lat.ms/1GAsF2N 5 hours ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’ key art spotlights Tyrion as a dragon looms in fog lat.ms/1axtnTP 23 hours ago
- ‘Supergirl': CBS show casts Dean Cain, Helen Slater in mystery roles lat.ms/1DAj1wc 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, ‘Star Trek’ and beyond: A video retrospective lat.ms/1DAhqGx 1 day ago
- That time when #LeonardNimoy did his best William Shatner impression. #RIPNimoy lat.ms/1MZifhu 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?