LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Hope Donovan, left, of San Francisco, dressed up as, “Rin” a character from the anime show, “Free!”, adjusts the scarf of friend Cyrene Cruz, of Los Angeles, dressd up us as, “Haru”, a character from the same show, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:23 p.m.
- RT @karengillan: Cool article on the ultimate Nebula cosplayer! latimes.com/entertainment/… 18 hours ago
- RT @TheAmberSkies: @jenyamato @karengillan @Guardians @Comic_Con @latimes @latimesent @LATHeroComplex Thank you so much!! This was a joy to… 21 hours ago
- The insane attention to detail (and joy) that goes into cosplaying @JamesGunn's Nebula from #GOTG at #SDCC… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 22 hours ago
- Watch dedicated #SDCC cosplayer @TheAmberSkies transform into @karengillan's Nebula from 'Guardians of the Galaxy'… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: 'Thor,' 'Stranger Things,' and more celeb glitter bomb boomerangs from the L.A. Times Comic-Con studio https://t.co/SOXtAH… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?