LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Hope Donovan, left, of San Francisco, dressed up as, “Rin” a character from the anime show, “Free!”, adjusts the scarf of friend Cyrene Cruz, of Los Angeles, dressd up us as, “Haru”, a character from the same show, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:23 p.m.
- RT @eeisenberg: Successfully managed to translate the text outside The Collector's office on the Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout… 1 day ago
- RT @GRRMspeaking: #TBT circa 1976 https://t.co/d51nuFTf7c 2 days ago
- RT @Toddmartens: An old friend makes an appearance on Disneyland's Mission Breakout: https://t.co/vTv4fOA7lx 2 days ago
- RT @Toddmartens: Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout candy at the ride's premiere instagram.com/p/BUiZuhGAziC/ 2 days ago
- FUN FACT: Disney's #missionbreakout was influenced by architect Renzo Piano, who worked on France’s Pompidou Centre… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?