LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Hope Donovan, left, of San Francisco, dressed up as, “Rin” a character from the anime show, “Free!”, adjusts the scarf of friend Cyrene Cruz, of Los Angeles, dressd up us as, “Haru”, a character from the same show, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:23 p.m.
- RT @ThatRebecca: Psyched @MdellW of @io9 is our new @LATHeroComplex editor! I'll be the old lady welcoming you with a bag of seeds. http://… 1 day ago
- RT @LATimesFreshInk: Welcome @MdellW, who's joining the legion of @LATHeroComplex super contributors as editor & writer. "Greatness awaits … 1 day ago
- Exclusive poster: Dwayne Johnson rocks ‘Fast & Furious: Supercharged’ wp.me/pXM1X-yOn 3 days ago
- Disneyland’s 24-hour marathon presents a challenge she can’t resist wp.me/pXM1X-yO8 4 days ago
- Paycheck Friday: Skip the movies and visit your local comic book shop wp.me/pXM1X-yNV 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?