LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Hope Donovan, left, of San Francisco, dressed up as, “Rin” a character from the anime show, “Free!”, adjusts the scarf of friend Cyrene Cruz, of Los Angeles, dressd up us as, “Haru”, a character from the same show, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:23 p.m.
- In an era overrun with nostalgia #KingsQuest is a thoughtful take on a classic. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/ph2tPLntfS 5 hours ago
- "The Wiz Live!" starts building a cast. latimes.com/entertainment/… 10 hours ago
- Netflix and Marvel's "Jessica Jones" series won't be forced to fit in with the new "Daredevil" series. latimes.com/entertainment/… 13 hours ago
- How will Disney bring the "Tangled" lantern scene to life on stage? fw.to/gWxuPsV http://t.co/5f2a7LS5cD 1 day ago
- RT @AmyKinLA: In case you were wondering, here was McAdams' full response to the "Doctor Strange" thang: http://t.co/mCmbhX1zh0 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?