LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Dakota Dennis of Woodland Hills, wearing a “Majoras Mask”, from the, “Legend of Zelda” video game, attends the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:24 p.m.
- Image Expo: Warren Ellis, Kurt Busiek, Jeff Lemire conjure new titles lat.ms/1raqM4O 8 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Kyle Roberts brings ‘Posthuman Project’ to San Diego lat.ms/1rab9dG 9 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Cumberbatch, Radcliffe sightings and more in San Diego lat.ms/1r9UiYs 10 hours ago
- .@ArcudiJohn, @JamesHarren1 'Rumble' into strange new territory with @ImageComics in December lat.ms/1nhsUs8 12 hours ago
- ‘Spider-Man’ spinoff ‘Sinister Six’ set for 2016, sequel pushed to 2018 lat.ms/1ngVMAZ 14 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?