LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Joshua Gainey, left, of Chino, dressed up as the character, ‘Kurloz Makara”, from the web comic series, “Homestruck”, attends the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:24 p.m.
- RT @jenyamato: At #SDCC #Riverdale's cast gave expert dramaface 🙀teased S2 'ships & answered: WILL the show go supernatural? https://t.co/V… 17 hours ago
- Our #SDCC @ducktales interview condensed into one, pure moment of joy. Woo-oo! latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/85O4HbZ181 19 hours ago
- Creating a bold world for the Cold War thriller 'Atomic Blonde' latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/zLsyVDOM6I 20 hours ago
- Lupita Nyong'o just won Comic-Con (three days later) #cosplay #sdcc latimes.com/entertainment/… 21 hours ago
- We asked 'Blade Runner' director Denis Villeneuve: Is Deckard a replicant? latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/qwxhgnser3 21 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?