LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Joshua Gainey, left, of Chino, dressed up as the character, ‘Kurloz Makara”, from the web comic series, “Homestruck”, attends the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:24 p.m.
- 'Wreck-It Ralph' sequel will send Ralph to the Internet fw.to/QY25udZ 17 hours ago
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 1 week ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 1 week ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?