LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Joshua Gainey, left, of Chino, dressed up as the character, ‘Kurloz Makara”, from the web comic series, “Homestruck”, attends the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:24 p.m.
- In an era overrun with nostalgia #KingsQuest is a thoughtful take on a classic. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/ph2tPLntfS 19 hours ago
- "The Wiz Live!" starts building a cast. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- Netflix and Marvel's "Jessica Jones" series won't be forced to fit in with the new "Daredevil" series. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- How will Disney bring the "Tangled" lantern scene to life on stage? fw.to/gWxuPsV http://t.co/5f2a7LS5cD 1 day ago
- RT @AmyKinLA: In case you were wondering, here was McAdams' full response to the "Doctor Strange" thang: http://t.co/mCmbhX1zh0 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?