LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Joshua Gainey, left, of Chino, dressed up as the character, ‘Kurloz Makara”, from the web comic series, “Homestruck”, attends the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:24 p.m.
- RT @eeisenberg: Successfully managed to translate the text outside The Collector's office on the Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout… 1 day ago
- RT @GRRMspeaking: #TBT circa 1976 https://t.co/d51nuFTf7c 2 days ago
- RT @Toddmartens: An old friend makes an appearance on Disneyland's Mission Breakout: https://t.co/vTv4fOA7lx 2 days ago
- RT @Toddmartens: Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout candy at the ride's premiere instagram.com/p/BUiZuhGAziC/ 2 days ago
- FUN FACT: Disney's #missionbreakout was influenced by architect Renzo Piano, who worked on France’s Pompidou Centre… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?