LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: An unidentified man (wouldn’t give name) dressed up as the male version of “Ahri”, from the anime show, “League of Legends” attends the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. Ahri is a 9 tailed fox that comes to life and transforms into a human. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
July 04, 2014 | 12:25 p.m.
- That time #Preacher's Ruth Negga glitter bombed @DominicCoop in the @LATimes studio at Comic-Con ❤🌷🔥@PreacherAMC… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- RT @ipprivacylawyer: That's my boy!!! twitter.com/alschaben/stat… 7 hours ago
- Melisandre explains how she showed up bone dry to Daenerys' castle in the rain. fw.to/g6bqOWR 7 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: The time Barb crashed the “Stranger Things” panel and other great moments from Comic-Con 2017 fw.to/ibLwEF https… 9 hours ago
- ICYMI: Here's Jeff Goldblum, at peak Jeff Goldblum, waxing Goldblummy over his #ThorRagnarok character… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?