LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Mikaylee Collins, left, dressed up as, “Grell Sutcliff”, and Jenny Joboyan dressed up as, “Angelina Dallas”, both characters from the anime series, “Black Butler”, pose for photos, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:26 p.m.
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 4 days ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 4 days ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
- Anton Yelchin's talent went far beyond 'Star Trek' latimes.com/entertainment/… 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?