LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Mikaylee Collins, left, dressed up as, “Grell Sutcliff”, and Jenny Joboyan dressed up as, “Angelina Dallas”, both characters from the anime series, “Black Butler”, pose for photos, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:26 p.m.
- The next Star Wars movie finally has a name, but what does it mean? latimes.com/entertainment/… 21 hours ago
- George Lucas is bringing his $1-billion museum to Los Angeles latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/2VbRvmxriB 1 week ago
- "And just like that, Fisher reclaimed the 'slave Leia' look for feminism." Remembering Carrie Fisher.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Guillermo del Toro wanted 'Trollhunters' to feel like it was from the '80s fw.to/0GsQcVc https://t.co/ipxLwIJlgb 1 month ago
- Our thoughts are with Carrie Fisher and her family. latimes.com/local/lanow/la… 1 month ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?