LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Mikaylee Collins, left, dressed up as, “Grell Sutcliff”, and Jenny Joboyan dressed up as, “Angelina Dallas”, both characters from the anime series, “Black Butler”, pose for photos, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:26 p.m.
- Exclusive: Darick Robertson draws inspiration from ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ wp.me/pXM1X-yDb 10 hours ago
- Joss Whedon talks Black Widow’s painful past, romantic relationships and more wp.me/pXM1X-yDa 13 hours ago
- RT @tracycbrown: If you only read one pick up "Princess Leia." RT @LATHeroComplex: Star Wars Day: The Force is still strong in comics http:… 1 day ago
- As ‘SNL’ spoofs Black Widow, leaked emails reveal studios’ gender bias wp.me/pXM1X-yCg 1 day ago
- Star Wars Day: ‘The Force Awakens’ details revealed in Vanity Fair photos wp.me/pXM1X-yCI 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?