LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Mikaylee Collins, left, dressed up as, “Grell Sutcliff”, and Jenny Joboyan dressed up as, “Angelina Dallas”, both characters from the anime series, “Black Butler”, pose for photos, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:26 p.m.
- RT @eeisenberg: Successfully managed to translate the text outside The Collector's office on the Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout… 4 hours ago
- RT @GRRMspeaking: #TBT circa 1976 https://t.co/d51nuFTf7c 18 hours ago
- RT @Toddmartens: An old friend makes an appearance on Disneyland's Mission Breakout: https://t.co/vTv4fOA7lx 1 day ago
- RT @Toddmartens: Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout candy at the ride's premiere instagram.com/p/BUiZuhGAziC/ 1 day ago
- FUN FACT: Disney's #missionbreakout was influenced by architect Renzo Piano, who worked on France’s Pompidou Centre… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?