LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Avery Perez of Ventura holds his bed foam and cardboard creation that he made in the likeness of, Bad Batter”, a character from a video game, that he wore while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:26 p.m.
- ‘A.K.A. Jessica Jones': Marvel casts Rachael Taylor in Netflix series lat.ms/1Kdd49y 4 hours ago
- Arnold Schwarzenegger is back in ‘Terminator Genisys’ Super Bowl spot lat.ms/1HlmNyi 8 hours ago
- ‘Supergirl': Mehcad Brooks to play Jimmy Olsen in CBS drama lat.ms/1KbrRl2 10 hours ago
- ‘Tales from Earthsea,’ ‘Porco Rosso,’ ‘Pom Poko’ out on Blu-ray Feb. 3 lat.ms/1HkoHzk 10 hours ago
- ‘The Goon: Once Upon a Hard Time': Eric Powell nears a hard-hitting end lat.ms/1KaJema 12 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?