LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Avery Perez of Ventura holds his bed foam and cardboard creation that he made in the likeness of, Bad Batter”, a character from a video game, that he wore while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:26 p.m.
- Batman at 75: Celebrate Batman Day with digital sale on 750 DC titles lat.ms/1r2c67I 4 hours ago
- ‘Divergent’ producers tap Veronica Roth’s Dauntless power for sequel lat.ms/1r1UJEb 5 hours ago
- ‘Sex’: Joe Casey talks salacious Image series, Comic-Con plans lat.ms/1qYP5CD 20 hours ago
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: J.J. Abrams reveals X-wing fighter in new video lat.ms/1qYtQRl 22 hours ago
- ‘Batman and Robin’ No. 33 preview: Batman argues with Justice League lat.ms/1n5O90e 23 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?