LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Avery Perez of Ventura holds his bed foam and cardboard creation that he made in the likeness of, Bad Batter”, a character from a video game, that he wore while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:26 p.m.
- RT @MagsVisaggs: i did it. i found the best gif. https://t.co/VGZaSGKK7X 19 hours ago
- RT @latimesmovies: 'The Strange Ones' is an odyssey and a mystery lat.ms/2gTAyvg 19 hours ago
- RT @chanartings: been rewatching The Good Place on Netflix! https://t.co/kPZCYkAGVv 19 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: The making of a monster hit: How 'It' could change the way Hollywood makes movies lat.ms/2yg5xvr 5 days ago
- Here's everything you need to know about the #NewMutants from its first trailer latimes.com/entertainment/… 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?