LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Avery Perez of Ventura holds his bed foam and cardboard creation that he made in the likeness of, Bad Batter”, a character from a video game, that he wore while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:26 p.m.
- Exclusive poster: Dwayne Johnson rocks ‘Fast & Furious: Supercharged’ wp.me/pXM1X-yOn 1 day ago
- Disneyland’s 24-hour marathon presents a challenge she can’t resist wp.me/pXM1X-yO8 2 days ago
- Paycheck Friday: Skip the movies and visit your local comic book shop wp.me/pXM1X-yNV 4 days ago
- ‘Game of Thrones: The Musical': Watch Coldplay perform with HBO cast wp.me/pXM1X-yNN 5 days ago
- ‘Batkid Begins’ documentary trailer revisits little hero’s super adventure,@influence wp.me/pXM1X-yNw 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?