LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Avery Perez of Ventura holds his bed foam and cardboard creation that he made in the likeness of, Bad Batter”, a character from a video game, that he wore while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:26 p.m.
- Ben Affleck confirmed as director, star of solo 'Batman' movie latimes.com/entertainment/… 17 minutes ago
- First ever Justice League trailer has got jokes on jokes on jokes. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/Ozt9X2B5I7 1 hour ago
- First 'Wonder Woman' trailer reveals Warner Bros. big plans for Diana Prince latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/61wKoIAY3W 1 hour ago
- Holy cats @Team_Barrowman's cosplay at the Eisner Awards was on point. latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 hours ago
- ALERT: ORPHAN BLACK BLOOPER REEL. Plus the cast readies to say goodbye to the clone club. latimes.com/entertainment/… 6 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?