LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Avery Perez of Ventura holds his bed foam and cardboard creation that he made in the likeness of, Bad Batter”, a character from a video game, that he wore while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:26 p.m.
- Clive Barker on ‘Nightbreed’: ‘Where there are monsters, I feel home’ lat.ms/13o83N9 10 hours ago
- ‘Alien': Neil Marshall praises Ridley Scott’s sci-fi classic [guest essay] lat.ms/13mn5D8 15 hours ago
- ‘Sunset Overdrive’ delivers madness with an apocalyptic message lat.ms/13j72py 1 day ago
- The high art of ‘The Shining’: A guest essay by ‘Horns’ director Alexandre Aja lat.ms/13gcARI 1 day ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay': Katniss threatens Snow in final trailer lat.ms/13dBVvz 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?