LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Avery Perez of Ventura holds his bed foam and cardboard creation that he made in the likeness of, Bad Batter”, a character from a video game, that he wore while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:26 p.m.
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ plot details: Tony Stark’s plan backfires lat.ms/1r5ton8 9 hours ago
- ‘Hobbit: Five Armies’ banner captures Middle-earth in widescreen lat.ms/1r5eEVi 10 hours ago
- Tom Hiddleston set to star in Legendary King Kong film, ‘Skull Island’ lat.ms/1shVbgl 12 hours ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ trailer: Jennifer Lawrence in action star mode lat.ms/1qZJP4v 1 day ago
- ‘Destiny’ review: Mars is lovely; too bad about the war lat.ms/1qR5nQL 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?