LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Avery Perez of Ventura holds his bed foam and cardboard creation that he made in the likeness of, Bad Batter”, a character from a video game, that he wore while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:26 p.m.
- ‘Star Wars': Director Josh Trank exits standalone anthology film wp.me/pXM1X-yBw 17 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron': Paul Bettany brings the Vision to life, bids Jarvis farewell wp.me/pXM1X-yAP 17 hours ago
- ‘Marvel Universe Live!’ stunt show stays true to ‘Avengers’ film franchise wp.me/pXM1X-yB8 1 day ago
- Paycheck Friday: Assemble your own ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ play set wp.me/pXM1X-yAO 1 day ago
- Elizabeth Olsen, @Renner4Real and @MarkRuffalo will be on Saturday's @TheGNShow #AgeofUltron latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?