LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Avery Perez of Ventura holds his bed foam and cardboard creation that he made in the likeness of, Bad Batter”, a character from a video game, that he wore while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:26 p.m.
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy': ‘Behold,’ Dave Bautista says (only) as Drax lat.ms/1nFB4eh 1 hour ago
- Paolo Rivera: ‘Daredevil’ artist on ‘Valiant’ return to monthly comics lat.ms/1nFapy5 2 hours ago
- ‘Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies’ trailer brings war to Middle-earth lat.ms/1nAoEUX 1 day ago
- Comic-Con: Guillermo del Toro talks ‘Crimson Peak,’ ‘Pacific Rim 2′ lat.ms/1rx1cHm 1 day ago
- Comic-Con: Waid, Quesada, Slott on Marvel’s 75th, Daredevil’s 50th lat.ms/1nz7qYa 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?