LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Avery Perez of Ventura holds his bed foam and cardboard creation that he made in the likeness of, Bad Batter”, a character from a video game, that he wore while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:26 p.m.
- 'Westworld' finale: We have questions fw.to/QIYvPMS https://t.co/Z5xvfhlxUf 4 hours ago
- @davelozo @MdellW Terribly sorry should be working. Please let us know if you're still having problems. 2 days ago
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.' trailer brings Groot and a whole lot of fun fw.to/SVuMIRR https://t.co/rVDLO1zSNv 2 days ago
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' reveals first three cast members fw.to/inHljCZ 6 days ago
- 'Supergirl' kicks off the big DC/CW four-part crossover with solid ratings fw.to/ksTvcSJ https://t.co/bn32VLR8jK 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?