LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Avery Perez of Ventura holds his bed foam and cardboard creation that he made in the likeness of, Bad Batter”, a character from a video game, that he wore while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:26 p.m.
- Celebrate the 4th of July with the greatest movie speech ever delivered by Bill Pullman. youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywi… http://t.co/sgphEx810B 14 hours ago
- This week's paycheck Friday lives every week like it's shark week. fw.to/aLxWnNP 1 day ago
- Why was 'Terminator Genisys' spelled with a 'Y'? THE ANSWER. fw.to/4Cj8qOi 1 day ago
- @tm11999 @latimes youtube.com/watch?v=tDevd7… 1 day ago
- Feel free to send us 'Back to the Future' quotes all day. 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?