LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Avery Perez of Ventura holds his bed foam and cardboard creation that he made in the likeness of, Bad Batter”, a character from a video game, that he wore while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:26 p.m.
- Elisabeth Moss to star in TV adaptation of 'The Handmaid's Tale' fw.to/6LDdP1R https://t.co/WwL0OdW4lR 20 hours ago
- The Punisher is getting his own TV show fw.to/cigmT9d 23 hours ago
- This is your new Tomb Raider. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- Concerns over piracy prompt 20th Century Fox to skip San Diego Comic-Con 2016 #SDCC2016 fw.to/Ac4siTP 1 day ago
- Denial, anger, bargaining: Death sends 'Arrow' through the stages of grief in 'Canary Cry' latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/eUAox27Zms 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?