LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: A large crowd gathers inside the Los Angeles Convention Center during the opening day of the Anime Expo on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:27 p.m.
- Jurassic World museum exhibit opening, because kids love dinosaurs and tempting fate fw.to/8W4VEjD https://t.co/LEc8cGBEIW 4 hours ago
- 'Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir,' a French turn on teenage superheroes fw.to/6bRFXm 7 hours ago
- Gene Wilder dies at 83; 'Willy Wonka' star and Mel Brooks collaborator fw.to/ki4fAgh 1 day ago
- RT @latimesmovies: Horror master Sam Raimi recommends a scary film for fans: 'I dare you to watch it!' lat.ms/2bSJgHc 4 days ago
- RT @RudieObias: It looks like the Captain America statue moved to the #barclayscenter. Dope! #marvel #Brooklyn @… instagram.com/p/BJlq_u_BNmo/ 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?