LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Derek Fu, 20, of Diamond Bar, dressed up as, “Fujitora”, a character from the anime show, “Onepiece”, attends the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. In the show, Fujitora is a blind swordsman who is also Admiral of the Navy. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:28 p.m.
- Harley Quinn celebrates 25 years Comic-Con. #cosplay #SDCC latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/mjBGW0ipQy 8 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: The cast of #ThorRagnarok and director @TaikaWaititi (who is a cast member as well) joined our #SDCC studio suite. https://… 9 hours ago
- Great Cosplay of 2017 Comic-Con: 'Goldfinger' cosplay includes James Bond's beach romper latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/HxSW9mfWkG 9 hours ago
- RT @alschaben: Saturday's scenes from @Comic_Con #comiccon2017 More photos: lat.ms/2tgDx5r Follow us @LATHeroComplex https://t.co… 9 hours ago
- RT @latimesphotos: Comic-Con 2017: The Scene in pictures. latimes.com/entertainment/… by @alschaben https://t.co/BQI4vYhjjL 9 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?