LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Devin Izmirian of Colorado, dressed up as, “Rem”, from the anime show, “Death Note”, attends the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:28 p.m.
- Comic-Con 2014: Fans get first extended look at ‘Star Wars Rebels’ lat.ms/1rgjAUG 11 minutes ago
- Comic-Con: ‘Interstellar’s’ Nolan, McConaughey make surprise showing lat.ms/1nmJTJG 5 hours ago
- ‘Batman’: Zack Snyder tweets new portrait of Ben Affleck as Dark Knight lat.ms/1rfhW5E 5 hours ago
- RT @joshrottenberg: Nolan says biggest influence on Interstellar was Kubrick's 2001. Movie is a "similarly ambitious story in terms of scop… 6 hours ago
- RT @joshrottenberg: Second movie surprise at #SDCC: Christopher Nolan takes Comic-Con stage for first time. http://t.co/XNLVMXCVQH 6 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?