LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Klaura McKelvey, 15, left, dressed up as, “Aradia”, a character from the web comic series, ‘Homestruck”, attends the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:20 p.m.
- RT @GRRMspeaking: #TBT circa 1976 https://t.co/d51nuFTf7c 7 hours ago
- RT @Toddmartens: An old friend makes an appearance on Disneyland's Mission Breakout: https://t.co/vTv4fOA7lx 19 hours ago
- RT @Toddmartens: Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout candy at the ride's premiere instagram.com/p/BUiZuhGAziC/ 19 hours ago
- FUN FACT: Disney's #missionbreakout was influenced by architect Renzo Piano, who worked on France’s Pompidou Centre… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Worth noting #missionbreakout Cosmo doesn't speak. 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?