LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Left to right-Renee Wallin, Danielle Smith, Lily Kim, Emily Tran, and Alex Tanguay, all from Arizona, pose for pictures while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. Attendees dressed up as their favorite anime and manga characters. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:21 p.m.
- Harley Quinn celebrates 25 years Comic-Con. #cosplay #SDCC latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/mjBGW0ipQy 8 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: The cast of #ThorRagnarok and director @TaikaWaititi (who is a cast member as well) joined our #SDCC studio suite. https://… 9 hours ago
- Great Cosplay of 2017 Comic-Con: 'Goldfinger' cosplay includes James Bond's beach romper latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/HxSW9mfWkG 9 hours ago
- RT @alschaben: Saturday's scenes from @Comic_Con #comiccon2017 More photos: lat.ms/2tgDx5r Follow us @LATHeroComplex https://t.co… 9 hours ago
- RT @latimesphotos: Comic-Con 2017: The Scene in pictures. latimes.com/entertainment/… by @alschaben https://t.co/BQI4vYhjjL 9 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?