LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Kim Zak, left, of Los Angeles, dressed up as, “Elsa” from the Disney movie, “Frozen”, gets help with her gown from friend Tyler Amano-Smerling, of Los Angeles, dressed up as “Ursula” from the Disney movie, “Little Mermaid”, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- RT @cattaber: THX @tracycbrown @LATHeroComplex Nice!: herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/star-wa… #SWCA CC @jenheddle @CatStaggs @katiecandraw @christiegolde… 9 hours ago
- ‘Dragon Ball Z': Masako Nozawa, Goku and Frieza return for ‘Resurrection F’ wp.me/pXM1X-yjZ 13 hours ago
- ‘Fantastic Four’ trailer shows off quartet’s powers and villain Victor von Doom wp.me/pXM1X-yqn 18 hours ago
- ‘Shadowhunters': ‘Mortal Instruments’ TV series casts Dominic Sherwood as male lead wp.me/pXM1X-yqh 20 hours ago
- Star Wars Celebration: Princess Leia fans praise her strength and femininity wp.me/pXM1X-ypQ 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?