LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Kim Zak, left, of Los Angeles, dressed up as, “Elsa” from the Disney movie, “Frozen”, gets help with her gown from friend Tyler Amano-Smerling, of Los Angeles, dressed up as “Ursula” from the Disney movie, “Little Mermaid”, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- RT @ComicArtsLA: The @latimes wrote about us! Come see us this weekend, 10am-5pm! Thanks @tracycbrown! :) twitter.com/latherocomplex… 1 day ago
- .@ComicArtsLA has a mission: Bringing comics to everyone lat.ms/2kco6rk https://t.co/ZwsENcsas9 1 day ago
- Warner Bros. shakes up DC leadership after "Justice League" falls short at box office lat.ms/2nEpIPD https://t.co/EpRvYO3Cmz 2 days ago
- Geoff Keighley's lifelong obsession to create a video game Oscars lat.ms/2BfZ0Tt #GameAwards 2 days ago
- "Avatar" and its four planned sequels spawn book series lat.ms/2AYhl75 https://t.co/T7k9vtNwUZ 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?