LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Kim Zak, left, of Los Angeles, dressed up as, “Elsa” from the Disney movie, “Frozen”, gets help with her gown from friend Tyler Amano-Smerling, of Los Angeles, dressed up as “Ursula” from the Disney movie, “Little Mermaid”, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- Dystopian 'Z' fails to deliver at the end fw.to/s49vqgj 2 days ago
- James Spader on the set of 'Avengers 2.' Never has a gray onsie looked this intimidating. fw.to/mpbBKjb http://t.co/xQ2mBcc5nI 3 days ago
- John Boyega wields a lightsaber in new #StarWars clip. We're freaking out man... fw.to/4U2hqfh 3 days ago
- Calling all #fannibals What do you think was the most memorable #Hannibal moment? fw.to/kAlOyAG 3 days ago
- One Fizzgig for sale! One Fizzgig for sale! latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/mtvkiRsnmb 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?