LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Kim Zak, left, of Los Angeles, dressed up as, “Elsa” from the Disney movie, “Frozen”, gets help with her gown from friend Tyler Amano-Smerling, of Los Angeles, dressed up as “Ursula” from the Disney movie, “Little Mermaid”, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- 'Everybody showed up': James Cameron on the special bond of the 'Aliens' cast 30 years later fw.to/mJxFcVg https://t.co/XBOLB6KmDZ 3 hours ago
- Go inside the @latimesent Comic-Con photo studio. ow.ly/6V8G302yiwQ https://t.co/7C78sOaWO5 3 hours ago
- Watch the full Spider-Man: Homecoming Comic-Con panel & get a better look at the Vulture. fw.to/8MpkGSi https://t.co/quoyAMhGE2 3 hours ago
- Marvel turns Comic-Con's focus away from the Avengers, and onto their new crop of heroes fw.to/uj0TDkB https://t.co/rhtDqLe74t 4 hours ago
- 'Dirk Gently' trailer introduces the world to TV's newest 'insane' detective latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/UXmO8v1qe9 5 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?