LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Kim Zak, left, of Los Angeles, dressed up as, “Elsa” from the Disney movie, “Frozen”, gets help with her gown from friend Tyler Amano-Smerling, of Los Angeles, dressed up as “Ursula” from the Disney movie, “Little Mermaid”, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- RT @Toddmartens: Feel almost like a true detective in "Her Story." latimes.com/entertainment/… I love this game. http://t.co/8jq8B0BRQZ 2 days ago
- Celebrate the 4th of July with the greatest movie speech ever delivered by Bill Pullman. youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywi… http://t.co/sgphEx810B 3 days ago
- This week's paycheck Friday lives every week like it's shark week. fw.to/aLxWnNP 4 days ago
- Why was 'Terminator Genisys' spelled with a 'Y'? THE ANSWER. fw.to/4Cj8qOi 4 days ago
- @tm11999 @latimes youtube.com/watch?v=tDevd7… 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?