LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Kim Zak, left, of Los Angeles, dressed up as, “Elsa” from the Disney movie, “Frozen”, gets help with her gown from friend Tyler Amano-Smerling, of Los Angeles, dressed up as “Ursula” from the Disney movie, “Little Mermaid”, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- ‘Gotham': Penguin actor Robin Lord Taylor cites Tim Burton influence lat.ms/1yn7Ebr 1 day ago
- Stephen King’s JFK time-travel thriller ’11/22/63′ coming to Hulu lat.ms/1qnLNWZ 1 day ago
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse': Bryan Singer to helm next mutant sequel lat.ms/1qnIq2i 1 day ago
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.LD.': Watch Lucy Lawless in season premiere [video] lat.ms/1rmToe6 4 days ago
- ‘Supergirl’ series flies to CBS in new wave of comic book-inspired TV lat.ms/1sF0VB2 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?