LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Kim Zak, left, of Los Angeles, dressed up as, “Elsa” from the Disney movie, “Frozen”, gets help with her gown from friend Tyler Amano-Smerling, of Los Angeles, dressed up as “Ursula” from the Disney movie, “Little Mermaid”, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- Paycheck Friday: Skip the movies and visit your local comic book shop wp.me/pXM1X-yNV 2 days ago
- ‘Game of Thrones: The Musical': Watch Coldplay perform with HBO cast wp.me/pXM1X-yNN 2 days ago
- ‘Batkid Begins’ documentary trailer revisits little hero’s super adventure,@influence wp.me/pXM1X-yNw 3 days ago
- RT @CozyClassics: ‘Star Wars Epic Yarns': Jack and Holman Wang reconstruct the classics herocomplex.latimes.com/books/star-war… via @LATherocomplex 3 days ago
- RT @KenryuCBryson: @LATHeroComplex found your add in #themultiversity comics following 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?