LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Kim Zak, left, of Los Angeles, dressed up as, “Elsa” from the Disney movie, “Frozen”, gets help with her gown from friend Tyler Amano-Smerling, of Los Angeles, dressed up as “Ursula” from the Disney movie, “Little Mermaid”, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- ‘White Night’ is terror at its most minimal lat.ms/1H1TcpR 1 hour ago
- ‘Star Trek: The Ultimate Voyage’ concert tour will boldly go in 2016 lat.ms/1Gojsxf 4 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ trailer: Watch Marvel heroes stand and fight lat.ms/1GTpoMb 1 day ago
- Games: ‘Kirby,’ ‘Alto’s Adventure’ balance cuteness, elegance lat.ms/1GgZeFB 2 days ago
- ‘Descender': Jeff Lemire explores the intimate heart of new sci-fi comic lat.ms/1GfPTxz 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?