LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Kim Zak, left, of Los Angeles, dressed up as, “Elsa” from the Disney movie, “Frozen”, gets help with her gown from friend Tyler Amano-Smerling, of Los Angeles, dressed up as “Ursula” from the Disney movie, “Little Mermaid”, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- ‘The Mortal Instruments’ to be rebooted as TV series in 2015 lat.ms/11YYwv8 7 hours ago
- ‘Moana': Disney unveils first look at South Pacific animated feature lat.ms/11YiRAZ 9 hours ago
- It's not easy being a green-haired half-witch kid! @OtisFrampton talks witty star of his all-ages @ImageComics series lat.ms/1wk6WGE 10 hours ago
- Slam the door on the hate from ‘gamergate’ lat.ms/1CBfL0J 2 days ago
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII': Warwick Davis cast in J.J. Abrams film lat.ms/11xnFgv 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?