LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Kim Zak, left, of Los Angeles, dressed up as, “Elsa” from the Disney movie, “Frozen”, gets help with her gown from friend Tyler Amano-Smerling, of Los Angeles, dressed up as “Ursula” from the Disney movie, “Little Mermaid”, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- RT @tracycbrown: Murder She Wrote premiered 32 yrs ago today! lat.ms/2dedcSu Jessica Fletcher and the Golden Girls shaped my life… 8 hours ago
- With 'Miss Peregrine,' Tim Burton is just the latest director to shirk a responsibility to diversity… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 8 hours ago
- Ed Harris, #Westworld's Man in Black, speaks. latimes.com/entertainment/… 11 hours ago
- How 'Miss Peregrine' and 'X-Men' writer Jane Goldman became Hollywood's billion-dollar woman fw.to/kaqLiyg https://t.co/eCW5iZX0hj 13 hours ago
- Hip-hop and a simmering Mike Colter help 'Marvel's Luke Cage' put the human in 'superhuman' fw.to/mpLqK6g https://t.co/I3YcilJXnJ 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?