LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Kim Zak, left, of Los Angeles, dressed up as, “Elsa” from the Disney movie, “Frozen”, gets help with her gown from friend Tyler Amano-Smerling, of Los Angeles, dressed up as “Ursula” from the Disney movie, “Little Mermaid”, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- RT @MdellW: J Nolan confirms Maeve was off script when she left the train on #Westworld it was the "first decision she's ever made." #Paley… 21 hours ago
- RT @MdellW: Thandie Newton on the initial reactions to #Westworld and violence: We were all terrified. But we knew that was the point. #Pal… 21 hours ago
- RT @MdellW: Evan Rachel Wood on #Westworld "These roles don't exist especially for women" #PaleyFest 21 hours ago
- On the carpet with the cast and creators of #Westworld at #paleyfest https://t.co/rdGMKlNdP3 22 hours ago
- RT @AmyKinLA: Dwight, Debbie's dog, has a front row seat on a towel. https://t.co/Eocm7DnpAk 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?