LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Kim Zak, left, of Los Angeles, dressed up as, “Elsa” from the Disney movie, “Frozen”, gets help with her gown from friend Tyler Amano-Smerling, of Los Angeles, dressed up as “Ursula” from the Disney movie, “Little Mermaid”, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- RT @Toddmartens: Pandora has a green beer -- Hawkes Grog -- brewed by Terrapin https://t.co/N6cM88RVsn 12 hours ago
- RT @Toddmartens: Told Joe Rohde I was nervous about hearing pop music in a DCA attraction (GOTG). He laughed. "That should be the least of… 12 hours ago
- The official Disney World map of Pandora. Unobtanium returns! latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/VAbZIBG1tm 12 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: Attention all “Avatar” fans: Take a first look inside Disney World's new Pandora park lat.ms/2qgtD5u https://t.co/… 13 hours ago
- Even the restaurants of Pandora have a backstory because OF COURSE THEY DO. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/X04PlGFSSk 14 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?