LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Elyse Campos, 25, of Glendora, wears an original character she designed and named, “Allen”, a white german shepherd, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. She said that she used upholstery and foam to design the inside and faux fur for the outside. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- Celebrate the 4th of July with the greatest movie speech ever delivered by Bill Pullman. youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywi… http://t.co/sgphEx810B 1 hour ago
- This week's paycheck Friday lives every week like it's shark week. fw.to/aLxWnNP 20 hours ago
- Why was 'Terminator Genisys' spelled with a 'Y'? THE ANSWER. fw.to/4Cj8qOi 20 hours ago
- @tm11999 @latimes youtube.com/watch?v=tDevd7… 1 day ago
- Feel free to send us 'Back to the Future' quotes all day. 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?