LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Elyse Campos, 25, of Glendora, wears an original character she designed and named, “Allen”, a white german shepherd, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. She said that she used upholstery and foam to design the inside and faux fur for the outside. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- ‘RoboCop: The Definitive History': See exclusive images from the book lat.ms/12sgir6 12 hours ago
- San Fransokyo architects built a new world for Disney’s ‘Big Hero 6′ lat.ms/12s6bT5 12 hours ago
- ‘Constantine': Matt Ryan plays demon hunter as flawed, tormented, angry lat.ms/12pkJms 20 hours ago
- ICYMI: @LATherocomplex chats with Twisty the Clown actor @MrJCLynch about his terrifying 'AHS: Freak Show' role. lat.ms/1D27LGg 1 day ago
- ‘Riverdale': Archie Comics TV series lands at Fox lat.ms/1D2P857 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?