LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Elyse Campos, 25, of Glendora, wears an original character she designed and named, “Allen”, a white german shepherd, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. She said that she used upholstery and foam to design the inside and faux fur for the outside. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- This is your new Tomb Raider. latimes.com/entertainment/… 19 hours ago
- Concerns over piracy prompt 20th Century Fox to skip San Diego Comic-Con 2016 #SDCC2016 fw.to/Ac4siTP 20 hours ago
- Denial, anger, bargaining: Death sends 'Arrow' through the stages of grief in 'Canary Cry' latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/eUAox27Zms 23 hours ago
- RT @midwestspitfire: This. Is. Everything. twitter.com/LATHeroComplex… 23 hours ago
- The Roots shame all other 'Game of Thrones' recappers in less than a minute fw.to/wiBkhhQ 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?