LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Elyse Campos, 25, of Glendora, wears an original character she designed and named, “Allen”, a white german shepherd, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. She said that she used upholstery and foam to design the inside and faux fur for the outside. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- #BlackPanther breakout Letitia Wright shines as Shuri. And she's just getting started. lat.ms/2o4A6hA https://t.co/1CyfIR1wFh 2 days ago
- On "Black Panther: The Album," Kendrick Lamar doesn't flinch from the tough questions the movie asks about race and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @TrevellAnderson: Ryan Coogler says #BlackPanther is his most personal movie to date. We talked about a question that's haunted him --… 3 days ago
- Ryan Coogler said he took one central question throughout the entire writing and filming process of #BlackPanther… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Why #BlackPanther is Ryan Coogler’s most personal film to date lat.ms/2EGS830 https://t.co/tYFgElVm4G 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?