LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Elyse Campos, 25, of Glendora, wears an original character she designed and named, “Allen”, a white german shepherd, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. She said that she used upholstery and foam to design the inside and faux fur for the outside. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- ‘The Order: 1886′ has ambitious ideas about game narratives lat.ms/1GAsF2N 1 day ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’ key art spotlights Tyrion as a dragon looms in fog lat.ms/1axtnTP 1 day ago
- ‘Supergirl': CBS show casts Dean Cain, Helen Slater in mystery roles lat.ms/1DAj1wc 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, ‘Star Trek’ and beyond: A video retrospective lat.ms/1DAhqGx 1 day ago
- That time when #LeonardNimoy did his best William Shatner impression. #RIPNimoy lat.ms/1MZifhu 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?