LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Elyse Campos, 25, of Glendora, wears an original character she designed and named, “Allen”, a white german shepherd, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. She said that she used upholstery and foam to design the inside and faux fur for the outside. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- There will be 7 Transformers movies in a few years. What a time to be alive. fw.to/00jlIIg https://t.co/jyDJHehPok 6 hours ago
- Ryan Reynolds on putting blood, sweat and 10 years of his life into #Deadpool fw.to/Q23gMjL https://t.co/VrsPiABnEc 9 hours ago
- Huntsman trailer now with even MORE evil Queen screaming. fw.to/gwcHU2d https://t.co/TZJ2CbZ3Sk 1 day ago
- .#GameOfThrones gallery: look who made it into the sixth season. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/iLjGbC8Xpb 1 day ago
- From 'Walking Dead' to walking dread: 'Firewatch' creators mix heartbreak and the creeps fw.to/4M8LekB https://t.co/TAyS83nqKC 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?