LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Elyse Campos, 25, of Glendora, wears an original character she designed and named, “Allen”, a white german shepherd, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. She said that she used upholstery and foam to design the inside and faux fur for the outside. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- ‘Doctor Who': Samuel Anderson begins his journey with the Doctor lat.ms/1pUqDEA 2 days ago
- ’80 Days': Jules Verne-inspired game brings a more global perspective lat.ms/1ua92rD 2 days ago
- ‘Divergent': Shailene Woodley, Theo James promise emotional ‘Insurgent’ lat.ms/1pRdlbY 3 days ago
- ‘As Above, So Below’ makers find horror, Hell lurking beneath Paris lat.ms/1u2yz6c 4 days ago
- Batman looms over the five boroughs in New York Comic-Con poster lat.ms/1pMPBWx 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?