LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Elyse Campos, 25, of Glendora, wears an original character she designed and named, “Allen”, a white german shepherd, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. She said that she used upholstery and foam to design the inside and faux fur for the outside. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- Henry Cavill talks #JusticeLeague and Superman's future lat.ms/2j77scc https://t.co/b56VI7aWvd 11 hours ago
- Gal Gadot and Patty Jenkins both know "everyone has a Wonder Woman inside of them" lat.ms/2BcTSfO https://t.co/lbLN6Qk6nA 1 day ago
- C.B. Cebulski has been named Marvel's new editor-in-chief fw.to/AWbbEzO 5 days ago
- RT @latimesent: Lois Smith finds the human element in her sci-fi "Marjorie Prime" role lat.ms/2hABk3X https://t.co/sMwahAic4Q 1 week ago
- RT @Michael_Cho: One more sketch from @fanexpovan last weekend - Batgirl in ink and Dr. Martin dyes. https://t.co/FUKLaqBgSr 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?