LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Elyse Campos, 25, of Glendora, wears an original character she designed and named, “Allen”, a white german shepherd, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. She said that she used upholstery and foam to design the inside and faux fur for the outside. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- DC Entertainment to revisit licensing deals following T-shirt uproar lat.ms/1E28U3S 7 hours ago
- ‘Adventure Time: The Art of Ooo': See Adam Muto’s story notes lat.ms/1rAUVLZ 1 day ago
- #Batman 75: @babsdraws @marcandreyko @TheBurnham @marvwolfman talk Batgirl, Batwoman, Robin(s), Batfleck at LBCC lat.ms/1tct56E 2 days ago
- ‘Afterlife With Archie': Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa talks horror, movie plans lat.ms/1rwyKqk 2 days ago
- ‘SNL’ spoofs Marvel success with ‘Guardians’ star Chris Pratt lat.ms/1rwqWoq 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?