LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Elyse Campos, 25, of Glendora, wears an original character she designed and named, “Allen”, a white german shepherd, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. She said that she used upholstery and foam to design the inside and faux fur for the outside. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- #Comic-Con2014: Check out our gallery of cosplay costumes from far and wide lat.ms/1AhhKcn 4 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: New ‘Arrow’ season will bring ‘game changing’ characters lat.ms/1rkyLMO 5 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Fox panel features ‘Maze Runner’ spoiler, Biz Markie lat.ms/1rkvRYd 6 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Daniel Radcliffe makes his Hall H debut with ‘Horns’ lat.ms/1rkvP2H 6 hours ago
- Comic-Con: Grant Morrison educates fans about DC’s ‘Multiversity’ lat.ms/1nqJTIF 6 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?