LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Elyse Campos, 25, of Glendora, wears an original character she designed and named, “Allen”, a white german shepherd, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. She said that she used upholstery and foam to design the inside and faux fur for the outside. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- Winged shirtlessness is about to be unleashed on #Arrow #Flash & #LegendsofTomorrow #magicmace latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/hqbRNYBQPs 2 hours ago
- The "Jurassic World" sequel may be set off-island fw.to/izL0z6a and feature open source dinosaurs http://t.co/HlfkCJNI2m 5 hours ago
- Joel McDonald's puzzle game 'Prune' has flowered quickly fw.to/UovLwOX 7 hours ago
- Fear the Walking Dead season 2 will have 15 episodes. #TCA15 3 days ago
- 'Doctor Who's' Steven Moffat shuts down a big Maisie Williams rumor. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/mJusVFG0yk 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?