LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Elyse Campos, 25, of Glendora, wears an original character she designed and named, “Allen”, a white german shepherd, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. She said that she used upholstery and foam to design the inside and faux fur for the outside. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- Exclusive poster: Dwayne Johnson rocks ‘Fast & Furious: Supercharged’ wp.me/pXM1X-yOn 18 hours ago
- Disneyland’s 24-hour marathon presents a challenge she can’t resist wp.me/pXM1X-yO8 2 days ago
- Paycheck Friday: Skip the movies and visit your local comic book shop wp.me/pXM1X-yNV 4 days ago
- ‘Game of Thrones: The Musical': Watch Coldplay perform with HBO cast wp.me/pXM1X-yNN 4 days ago
- ‘Batkid Begins’ documentary trailer revisits little hero’s super adventure,@influence wp.me/pXM1X-yNw 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?