LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Elyse Campos, 25, of Glendora, wears an original character she designed and named, “Allen”, a white german shepherd, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. She said that she used upholstery and foam to design the inside and faux fur for the outside. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- Margaret Atwood answers the question: Is 'The Handmaid's Tale' a feminist book? latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/7BBGeu4Uia 22 hours ago
- Deleted the last tweet due to a faulty link. Apologies. 22 hours ago
- Scalzi on writing: The most important thing that you can do is start. And the second important thing is that you finish. 1 day ago
- Doctorow: "When the lights go out, do you go over to your neighbors house with a shotgun or a covered dish?" 1 day ago
- Doctorow on why he wanted to write an optimistic disaster novel: So people would bug in instead of bugging out. 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?