LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Elyse Campos, 25, of Glendora, wears an original character she designed and named, “Allen”, a white german shepherd, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. She said that she used upholstery and foam to design the inside and faux fur for the outside. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- And now his watch is ended. fw.to/CPjjOyI 16 hours ago
- 'Westworld' finale: We have questions fw.to/QIYvPMS https://t.co/Z5xvfhlxUf 1 day ago
- @davelozo @MdellW Terribly sorry should be working. Please let us know if you're still having problems. 3 days ago
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.' trailer brings Groot and a whole lot of fun fw.to/SVuMIRR https://t.co/rVDLO1zSNv 3 days ago
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' reveals first three cast members fw.to/inHljCZ 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?