LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Elyse Campos, 25, of Glendora, wears an original character she designed and named, “Allen”, a white german shepherd, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. She said that she used upholstery and foam to design the inside and faux fur for the outside. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- RT @latimesent: The LA Times is at the #InfinityWar premiere tonight! Follow on our Instagram story for more live coverage ✨ https://t.co/v… 10 hours ago
- The #Avengers stars assemble for the #InfinityWar press conference — but they're not talking lat.ms/2vEb1QN https://t.co/NRHXC6gjzY 15 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: .@KarenGillan on how her @Guardians role as Nebula expanded: "I was supposed to do 8 days of filming and that was going to… 3 days ago
- #Westworld Season 2 is "very much about the revolution and about the oppressed coming to take their power back" --E… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- The new #JurassicWorld: Fallen Kingdom trailer shows that no bedroom is safe from the Jurassic menace… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?