LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Elyse Campos, 25, of Glendora, wears an original character she designed and named, “Allen”, a white german shepherd, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. She said that she used upholstery and foam to design the inside and faux fur for the outside. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- That time #Preacher's Ruth Negga glitter bombed @DominicCoop in the @LATimes studio at Comic-Con ❤🌷🔥@PreacherAMC… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago
- RT @ipprivacylawyer: That's my boy!!! twitter.com/alschaben/stat… 8 hours ago
- Melisandre explains how she showed up bone dry to Daenerys' castle in the rain. fw.to/g6bqOWR 9 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: The time Barb crashed the “Stranger Things” panel and other great moments from Comic-Con 2017 fw.to/ibLwEF https… 10 hours ago
- ICYMI: Here's Jeff Goldblum, at peak Jeff Goldblum, waxing Goldblummy over his #ThorRagnarok character… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?