LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Elyse Campos, 25, of Glendora, wears an original character she designed and named, “Allen”, a white german shepherd, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. She said that she used upholstery and foam to design the inside and faux fur for the outside. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- American Horror Story's Kathy Bates promises 'Hotel' cycle is scarier than bed bugs. #AHSHotel fw.to/k8LywQR 17 hours ago
- Hear the dinosaurs talk in the new 'The Good Dinosaur' trailer fw.to/4MqYbEa 19 hours ago
- You can buy 'Back to the Future' Pepsi because the future is now fw.to/iZq8xUS http://t.co/RfJ30UKbep 1 day ago
- Disneyland fans blast annual-pass price hike as 'greedy' latimes.com/business/la-fi… 1 day ago
- The hardest scene to write in The Martian was the #LOTR joke. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?