LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Elyse Campos, 25, of Glendora, wears an original character she designed and named, “Allen”, a white german shepherd, while attending the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. She said that she used upholstery and foam to design the inside and faux fur for the outside. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:22 p.m.
- RT @cattaber: THX @tracycbrown @LATHeroComplex Nice!: herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/star-wa… #SWCA CC @jenheddle @CatStaggs @katiecandraw @christiegolde… 4 hours ago
- ‘Dragon Ball Z': Masako Nozawa, Goku and Frieza return for ‘Resurrection F’ wp.me/pXM1X-yjZ 8 hours ago
- ‘Fantastic Four’ trailer shows off quartet’s powers and villain Victor von Doom wp.me/pXM1X-yqn 14 hours ago
- ‘Shadowhunters': ‘Mortal Instruments’ TV series casts Dominic Sherwood as male lead wp.me/pXM1X-yqh 15 hours ago
- Star Wars Celebration: Princess Leia fans praise her strength and femininity wp.me/pXM1X-ypQ 19 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?