LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Artist Sylvia Shi of Baltimore, Maryland, displays her digital anime art that is for sale at her booth during the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:23 p.m.
- Learn about #AmericanGods before the premiere tonight. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/CFFDr1QlcS 5 hours ago
- RT @Toddmartens: Pandora has a green beer -- Hawkes Grog -- brewed by Terrapin https://t.co/N6cM88RVsn 1 day ago
- RT @Toddmartens: Told Joe Rohde I was nervous about hearing pop music in a DCA attraction (GOTG). He laughed. "That should be the least of… 1 day ago
- The official Disney World map of Pandora. Unobtanium returns! latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/VAbZIBG1tm 1 day ago
- RT @latimesent: Attention all “Avatar” fans: Take a first look inside Disney World's new Pandora park lat.ms/2qgtD5u https://t.co/… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?