LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Artist Sylvia Shi of Baltimore, Maryland, displays her digital anime art that is for sale at her booth during the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:23 p.m.
- ‘Sesame Street’ joins ‘Avengers’ bandwagon with ‘Aveggies: Age of Bon Bon’ wp.me/pXM1X-yxj 59 minutes ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron': Chris Evans on Captain America’s search for home wp.me/pXM1X-xSP 1 hour ago
- C2E2: Matt Dillon, Jason Momoa and ‘Star Wars’ tattoos rule Chicago expo wp.me/pXM1X-ywY 7 hours ago
- Robots and women share the battlefield in ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 3′ wp.me/pXM1X-ywi 1 day ago
- ‘Orphan Black': The Castor clones ignite a battle of the sexes wp.me/pXM1X-yun 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?