LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Artist Sylvia Shi of Baltimore, Maryland, displays her digital anime art that is for sale at her booth during the opening day of the Anime Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on July 3, 2014. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
Anime Expo 2014
July 04, 2014 | 12:23 p.m.
- For Guillermo del Toro, home is where the horror is in 'Crimson Peak' fw.to/CDV3wGF 1 hour ago
- AMC renews low-rated, critically acclaimed 'Halt and Catch Fire' for third season latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/zTLuC9bXyH 16 hours ago
- 'Arrow' Season 4 premiere: What did we really accomplish? Yes.. what? #Arrow fw.to/gu3MYUK 17 hours ago
- American Horror Story channels 1983 vampire classic, "The Hunger." Hard. We'll allow it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- Watch #Disney tell 14-year-old Auli'i Cravalho she's going to be the next Disney princess Moana fw.to/8k3Bxnl 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?