JULY 21, 2014. SAN MARCOS, CA. Scott Dunbier holds an original pencil sketch of “Captain America” signed by American comic book artist Jack Kirby who is regarded by historians and fans as one of the major innovators in the comic book medium. Dunbier, shown in his San Marcos, CA home on July 21, 2014, is a special projects editor of San Diego -based IDW Publishing, a producer of graphic novels. (Don Bartletti / Los Angeles Times)
July 22, 2014 | 9:09 a.m.
- George Lucas is bringing his $1-billion museum to Los Angeles latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/2VbRvmxriB 1 week ago
- "And just like that, Fisher reclaimed the 'slave Leia' look for feminism." Remembering Carrie Fisher.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Guillermo del Toro wanted 'Trollhunters' to feel like it was from the '80s fw.to/0GsQcVc https://t.co/ipxLwIJlgb 3 weeks ago
- Our thoughts are with Carrie Fisher and her family. latimes.com/local/lanow/la… 3 weeks ago
- Exclusive reveal of 'The Spirit' comic from the 'Love Is Love' anthology fw.to/SHtIiZW 4 weeks ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?