JULY 21, 2014. SAN MARCOS, CA. Scott Dunbier holds an original pencil sketch of “Captain America” signed by American comic book artist Jack Kirby who is regarded by historians and fans as one of the major innovators in the comic book medium. Dunbier, shown in his San Marcos, CA home on July 21, 2014, is a special projects editor of San Diego -based IDW Publishing, a producer of graphic novels. (Don Bartletti / Los Angeles Times)
July 22, 2014 | 9:09 a.m.
- RT @latimesent: Lois Smith finds the human element in her sci-fi "Marjorie Prime" role lat.ms/2hABk3X https://t.co/sMwahAic4Q 2 days ago
- RT @Michael_Cho: One more sketch from @fanexpovan last weekend - Batgirl in ink and Dr. Martin dyes. https://t.co/FUKLaqBgSr 2 days ago
- RT @abrahamjoseph: Just in: DC/WB have fired Eddie Berganza in the wake of Friday’s allegations of sexual misconduct. Statement below: http… 3 days ago
- RT @DanielNMiller: Why Gal Gadot's reported ultimatum to Warner Bros. over Brett Ratner's involvement in “Wonder Woman 2” is likely moot (… 3 days ago
- RT @MdellW: The Sunday section of @latimesent is filled with comic book goodness! https://t.co/sKaVuMELJW 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?