SAN DIEGO, CA., JULY 20, 2013: Justin and Wendy Parks joined the seventh annual Zombie walk at Comic-Con was totally undead success. over 500 zombies horde infiltrated thousands of the living thru San Diego’s Gaslamp district during the Walk. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con 2013 Top 10: Zombies invade the Gaslamp Quarter
July 23, 2013 | 12:09 p.m.
- Joss Whedon, Neil Gaiman, Sarah Schechter, Chris Hardwick and more on the current state of fandom. latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 hours ago
- RT @Anjosie: We never thought our cosplay would get this much attention! twitter.com/latherocomplex… 4 hours ago
- Even after 15 years in a row of braving Comic-Con crowds, this journalist can still find the love fw.to/4sqiJhb 21 hours ago
- Everything revealed in the CW Comic-Con panel — from new 'Flash' footage to what's in 'Supergirl's' pod fw.to/8WWat3j 22 hours ago
- RT @tracycbrown: All the glowing cell phone screens are people playing Pokemon Go. #ComicCon2016 https://t.co/ouO67Q6zgL 22 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?