Two of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:03 p.m.
- ‘Chappie’ filmmaker Neill Blomkamp takes creative vision to the edge lat.ms/1H5LGdH 7 hours ago
- ‘White Night’ is terror at its most minimal lat.ms/1H1TcpR 21 hours ago
- ‘Star Trek: The Ultimate Voyage’ concert tour will boldly go in 2016 lat.ms/1Gojsxf 1 day ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ trailer: Watch Marvel heroes stand and fight lat.ms/1GTpoMb 2 days ago
- Games: ‘Kirby,’ ‘Alto’s Adventure’ balance cuteness, elegance lat.ms/1GgZeFB 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?