(L to R) Christopher Meehan 13, Patrick Meehan, Ryan Meehan 12 and Charlott Meehan 8 are one of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:05 p.m.
- ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’: Rebekah Isaacs draws out Season 10 lat.ms/1ikzYiG 22 hours ago
- ‘Titanfall’: Xbox One is gunning for next-gen dominance lat.ms/1iil4sY 1 day ago
- From the archives: #300RiseofanEmpire star Rodrigo Santoro on Xerxes' return in 'beautiful sequel' lat.ms/O2VIWD 1 day ago
- ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’: Dave Filoni on Ahsoka’s fate, Master Yoda lat.ms/1dzlICx 1 day ago
- ’300: Rise of an Empire’ director Noam Murro talks operatic approach lat.ms/1dyUSdL 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?