(L to R) Christopher Meehan 13, Patrick Meehan, Ryan Meehan 12 and Charlott Meehan 8 are one of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:05 p.m.
- C2E2: Matt Dillon, Jason Momoa and ‘Star Wars’ tattoos rule Chicago expo wp.me/pXM1X-ywY 5 hours ago
- Robots and women share the battlefield in ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 3′ wp.me/pXM1X-ywi 1 day ago
- ‘Orphan Black': The Castor clones ignite a battle of the sexes wp.me/pXM1X-yun 1 day ago
- ‘Suicide Squad': David Ayer reveals Jared Leto’s new look for the Joker’s 75th anniversary wp.me/pXM1X-ywj 2 days ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Kevin Feige wires Marvel movies for conquest wp.me/pXM1X-xTp 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?