Janet Diebner is one of the many faces of Comic-Con who comes to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:12 p.m.
- Behind-the-scenes look at Avengers: Age of Ultron. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/BwPyKO1SQh 9 hours ago
- Hello Sweetie! River Song returns to 'Doctor Who' fw.to/YO5CQrj http://t.co/CDXgcMEaNE 15 hours ago
- J.K. Rowling's truth about Hagrid spawns sad 'Harry Potter' fan theory fw.to/OLKdYNj 15 hours ago
- Under the Dome has been cancelled. Goodnight Dome. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/ezPiItlIHs 1 day ago
- All puzzles and no action, 'Lara Croft Go' is a simplified, thoughtful take on 'Tomb Raider' latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/BtwZ0iufO9 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?