Alicia Diebner is one of the many faces of Comic-Con who comes to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:12 p.m.
- ‘Maze Runner’ director talks Dylan O’Brien, James Dashner, real grime lat.ms/1sq4gnE 6 hours ago
- Long Beach Comic Con lineup: Mignola, Man of Action among highlights lat.ms/1sq0GK5 6 hours ago
- Marvel, George Takei among honorees for LGBT Center Vanguard Awards lat.ms/1sn3pE0 15 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ plot details: Tony Stark’s plan backfires lat.ms/1r5ton8 1 day ago
- ‘Hobbit: Five Armies’ banner captures Middle-earth in widescreen lat.ms/1r5eEVi 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?