Daniel Hernandez and Tony Quirk are two of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:13 p.m.
- 'Supergirl' gets full-season order from CBS fw.to/E81dWIk 3 hours ago
- RT @kristapley: ...WAIT A MINUTE. https://t.co/Tcgwa1emKY 7 hours ago
- Do modern console games coddle current players rather than court new ones? fw.to/Kj1vbsV 2 days ago
- 'Krampus' graphic novel provides a prequel to the holiday horror film fw.to/e3oPm8R 3 days ago
- First 'Civil War' trailer shows the fight between Captain America and Iron Man fw.to/owCwKoi 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?