Daniel Hernandez and Tony Quirk are two of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:13 p.m.
- Comic-Con 2014: Fans get first extended look at ‘Star Wars Rebels’ lat.ms/1rgjAUG 4 hours ago
- Comic-Con: ‘Interstellar’s’ Nolan, McConaughey make surprise showing lat.ms/1nmJTJG 9 hours ago
- ‘Batman’: Zack Snyder tweets new portrait of Ben Affleck as Dark Knight lat.ms/1rfhW5E 10 hours ago
- RT @joshrottenberg: Nolan says biggest influence on Interstellar was Kubrick's 2001. Movie is a "similarly ambitious story in terms of scop… 11 hours ago
- RT @joshrottenberg: Second movie surprise at #SDCC: Christopher Nolan takes Comic-Con stage for first time. http://t.co/XNLVMXCVQH 11 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?