Daniel Hernandez and Tony Quirk are two of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:13 p.m.
- ‘Divergent’: Free screening March 19 with Jai Courtney, Neil Burger lat.ms/1ir49ob 2 hours ago
- ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’: Rebekah Isaacs draws out Season 10 lat.ms/1ikzYiG 1 day ago
- ‘Titanfall’: Xbox One is gunning for next-gen dominance lat.ms/1iil4sY 2 days ago
- From the archives: #300RiseofanEmpire star Rodrigo Santoro on Xerxes' return in 'beautiful sequel' lat.ms/O2VIWD 2 days ago
- ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’: Dave Filoni on Ahsoka’s fate, Master Yoda lat.ms/1dzlICx 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?