Matthew Anderson is one of the many faces of Comic-Con who comes to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy/ Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:13 p.m.
- Comic-Con: Bill Finger’s Batman legacy detailed by Denny O’Neil, more lat.ms/1noUcgu 26 minutes ago
- Comic-Con 2014: George R.R. Martin says he’s the first comic book fan lat.ms/1ri7URi 32 minutes ago
- Comic-Con: Frank Miller, Grant Morrison, Jim Lee, more talk Batman 75 lat.ms/1rhUHYL 1 hour ago
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ director James Gunn prepares for liftoff lat.ms/1rhlqVw 4 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Fans get first extended look at ‘Star Wars Rebels’ lat.ms/1rgjAUG 9 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?