(L to R) Kiesi Campbell, Agnela Darbellay of San Francisco, Karli Campbell, April Campbell and Karol Campbell are a few of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:02 p.m.
- New video game ‘Hatred’ takes ugly aim at the industry’s progression lat.ms/1Cb1yMh 2 days ago
- 2014 Games: There was ugliness, but diversity won lat.ms/1C9e0fl 2 days ago
- Todd Martens’ best video games of 2014 lat.ms/1C9dXAr 2 days ago
- ‘Hobbit’: Lee Pace, Richard Armitage salute Peter Jackson’s ‘Battle’ vision lat.ms/1AlwVBw 3 days ago
- ‘The Hobbit': Peter Jackson, Philippa Boyens on ‘Five Armies’ ending lat.ms/1C7mDEA 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?