(L to R) Kiesi Campbell, Agnela Darbellay of San Francisco, Karli Campbell, April Campbell and Karol Campbell are a few of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:02 p.m.
- ‘The Babadook': Director Jennifer Kent confronts a boogeyman lat.ms/1xFM37Y 5 hours ago
- Exclusive: ‘Ultron Forever’ assembles time-traveling Avengers team lat.ms/1xFdgHY 7 hours ago
- ‘Sherlock': Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman don hats in new image lat.ms/1Cc5Cwz 22 hours ago
- ‘Pan’ trailer: Hugh Jackman’s Blackbeard sails through Neverland [video] lat.ms/1CbQAan 23 hours ago
- ‘Jurassic World’ trailer: Watch Chris Pratt track dinosaurs in new clip lat.ms/1xADxaj 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?