(L to R) Kiesi Campbell, Agnela Darbellay of San Francisco, Karli Campbell, April Campbell and Karol Campbell are a few of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:02 p.m.
- RT @RobertDowneyJr: Lights, camera, assemble! @MarkRuffalo @ChrisEvans #AvengersAgeOfUltron http://t.co/X972pscJCz 5 hours ago
- ’24: Underground’ writer Ed Brisson sends Jack Bauer to Ukraine lat.ms/1k57qvw 20 hours ago
- Creating Equinox was important to @JeffLemire, who says @Mike2112McKone nailed design lat.ms/1jCHIN4 #JusticeLeagueUnited @DCComics 1 day ago
- .@JeffLemire on Equinox, going for ‘big, fun space adventures’ instead of ‘grim & gritty’ in ‘Justice League United’ lat.ms/1jCHIN4 1 day ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Women in a ‘difficult world,’ say show runners lat.ms/1h7IgMu 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?