(L to R) Kiesi Campbell, Agnela Darbellay of San Francisco, Karli Campbell, April Campbell and Karol Campbell are a few of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:02 p.m.
- ‘Marvels & Monsters’ exhibit explores comics’ portrayal of Asians lat.ms/IUkCFo 10 hours ago
- ‘JLA’ 10 preview: Stargirl, meet the world of ‘Forever Evil’ lat.ms/ISn9A1 1 day ago
- ‘Star Trek 3′ recruits screenwriters Payne, McKay to join Orci lat.ms/IQnmDG 1 day ago
- ‘X-Men Apocalypse’: Bryan Singer announces 2016 mutant sequel lat.ms/ISJz4z 3 days ago
- Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman: Comics world reacts on Twitter lat.ms/ILiobl 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?