(L to R) Kiesi Campbell, Agnela Darbellay of San Francisco, Karli Campbell, April Campbell and Karol Campbell are a few of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:02 p.m.
- Comic fans mad that Captain America is now a part of Hydra, the Internet just took it one step further. latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
- Barry Allen has reached his 'Flashpoint,' as a world-shattering event ends Flash's marvelous Season 2 fw.to/251Dowl 4 days ago
- RT @carrieffisher: The fork surrounds you, binds you, & feeds you.... https://t.co/aiUYTg0GjV 4 days ago
- Fans urge Marvel to give Captain America a boyfriend fw.to/KHVsfNH 5 days ago
- 'Game of Thrones': Sophie Turner talks facing Littlefinger and putting the ball in Sansa's court fw.to/koXsRMa 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?