(L to R) Kiesi Campbell, Agnela Darbellay of San Francisco, Karli Campbell, April Campbell and Karol Campbell are a few of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:02 p.m.
- ‘Multiversity': Grant Morrison maps other Earths for DC event series lat.ms/1pdytch 13 hours ago
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': One-time Wonder Woman Adrianne Palicki cast lat.ms/1pbnxf2 1 day ago
- ‘The Strain': Guillermo del Toro vampire series renewed for Season 2 lat.ms/1tlEH9e 1 day ago
- ‘Ant-Man': First look at Paul Rudd as Scott Lang in Marvel film lat.ms/1tldjIv 1 day ago
- ‘Star Wars Rebels’ premiere ‘Spark of Rebellion’ set for Oct. 3 lat.ms/1papGrF 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?