(L to R) Kiesi Campbell, Agnela Darbellay of San Francisco, Karli Campbell, April Campbell and Karol Campbell are a few of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:02 p.m.
- 'iZombie' Season 2 trailer introduces a whole new set of brains ... to eat fw.to/KD3NleE 7 hours ago
- Behind-the-scenes look at Avengers: Age of Ultron. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/BwPyKO1SQh 22 hours ago
- Hello Sweetie! River Song returns to 'Doctor Who' fw.to/YO5CQrj http://t.co/CDXgcMEaNE 1 day ago
- J.K. Rowling's truth about Hagrid spawns sad 'Harry Potter' fan theory fw.to/OLKdYNj 1 day ago
- Under the Dome has been cancelled. Goodnight Dome. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/ezPiItlIHs 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?