(L to R) Kiesi Campbell, Agnela Darbellay of San Francisco, Karli Campbell, April Campbell and Karol Campbell are a few of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:02 p.m.
- 'Ghostbusters' did not endorse Hillary Clinton, Sony says fw.to/wWNmkob 15 hours ago
- @tationic13 There will be more! 19 hours ago
- The #StrangerThings creators promise, there will be Justice For Barb. latimes.com/entertainment/… 19 hours ago
- Come see Kubo Two Strings (for free) with us. fw.to/G3ggPDH 19 hours ago
- @mach1monorail I'm glad, see you there! 19 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?