(L to R) Kiesi Campbell, Agnela Darbellay of San Francisco, Karli Campbell, April Campbell and Karol Campbell are a few of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:02 p.m.
- Halloween read: P. Craig Russell takes on Gaimain’s ‘Graveyard Book’ lat.ms/1ud726p 1 hour ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ director warns Katniss is ‘very alone’ lat.ms/1q8BYxN 2 hours ago
- ‘Hobbit': Peter Jackson promises thrilling finale with ‘Five Armies’ lat.ms/1q8ejxq 4 hours ago
- Clive Barker on ‘Nightbreed’: ‘Where there are monsters, I feel home’ lat.ms/13o83N9 16 hours ago
- ‘Alien': Neil Marshall praises Ridley Scott’s sci-fi classic [guest essay] lat.ms/13mn5D8 22 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?