(L to R) Kiesi Campbell, Agnela Darbellay of San Francisco, Karli Campbell, April Campbell and Karol Campbell are a few of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:02 p.m.
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’: Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana tout Marvel adventure lat.ms/1gGYg89 20 hours ago
- Batman needs a Robin for #Batman75 and always, writer Peter J. Tomasi says. 'Robin Rises' coming in July lat.ms/1hUKBGl @DCComics 23 hours ago
- Also: 'Robin Rises' story line has art by Andy Kubert, @patrick_gleason, and Tomasi discusses their work lat.ms/1hUKBGl @DCComics 23 hours ago
- A Robin will rise in July one-shot and ‘Batman & Robin’ 33 (and it might not be Damian). Peter J. Tomasi discusses lat.ms/1hUKBGl 23 hours ago
- ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’: Wolverine center stage in final trailer lat.ms/1gEl9sK 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?