(L to R) Wesley Tarr and Lauren Tarr are two of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:03 p.m.
- 'Mr. Robot's' season 2 will be darker, 'if such a thing is even possible' http://t.co/HqMeURyW9e 1 hour ago
- For Guillermo del Toro, home is where the horror is in 'Crimson Peak' fw.to/CDV3wGF 15 hours ago
- AMC renews low-rated, critically acclaimed 'Halt and Catch Fire' for third season latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/zTLuC9bXyH 1 day ago
- 'Arrow' Season 4 premiere: What did we really accomplish? Yes.. what? #Arrow fw.to/gu3MYUK 1 day ago
- American Horror Story channels 1983 vampire classic, "The Hunger." Hard. We'll allow it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?