(L to R) Wesley Tarr and Lauren Tarr are two of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:03 p.m.
- Riverdale cast explains how they're turning Archie's high school sweeties into a noir series ow.ly/MsZE302EHdw https://t.co/gjIlu04JM7 1 hour ago
- .@JasonMitch, @twhiddleston, John Goodman, Jordan Vogt-Roberts & Corey Hawkins at LAT HQ latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/QQNv7PAAJM 1 day ago
- Queens of Comic-Con: Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel and other ladies who ruled the Con fw.to/UsFq3Wf 1 day ago
- Watch every trailer that premiered at Comic-Con 2016 fw.to/4AoNpAT https://t.co/2IQAnGGNEY 1 day ago
- Best #cosplay moments of Comic-Con #SDCC #SDCC2016 latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/hhYxtB6TAh 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?