(L to R) Wesley Tarr and Lauren Tarr are two of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:03 p.m.
- ‘Sunset Overdrive’ delivers madness with an apocalyptic message lat.ms/13j72py 4 hours ago
- The high art of ‘The Shining’: A guest essay by ‘Horns’ director Alexandre Aja lat.ms/13gcARI 14 hours ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay': Katniss threatens Snow in final trailer lat.ms/13dBVvz 21 hours ago
- ‘Insurgent': 3-D posters unveiled for ‘Divergent’ sequel lat.ms/13dlSOv 22 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ clip: Who’s worthy to wield Mjolnir? lat.ms/13bX2OY 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?