(L to R) Wesley Tarr and Lauren Tarr are two of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:03 p.m.
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ trailer includes X-wings, Falcon, more lat.ms/1CoPtEc 34 minutes ago
- ‘Game of Thrones': First teaser features Arya Stark lat.ms/1CgDw3e 2 days ago
- ‘The Babadook': Director Jennifer Kent confronts a boogeyman lat.ms/1xFM37Y 2 days ago
- Exclusive: ‘Ultron Forever’ assembles time-traveling Avengers team lat.ms/1xFdgHY 2 days ago
- ‘Sherlock': Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman don hats in new image lat.ms/1Cc5Cwz 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?