(L to R) Wesley Tarr and Lauren Tarr are two of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:03 p.m.
- ’24: Underground’ writer Ed Brisson sends Jack Bauer to Ukraine lat.ms/1k57qvw 4 hours ago
- Creating Equinox was important to @JeffLemire, who says @Mike2112McKone nailed design lat.ms/1jCHIN4 #JusticeLeagueUnited @DCComics 17 hours ago
- .@JeffLemire on Equinox, going for ‘big, fun space adventures’ instead of ‘grim & gritty’ in ‘Justice League United’ lat.ms/1jCHIN4 18 hours ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Women in a ‘difficult world,’ say show runners lat.ms/1h7IgMu 1 day ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Twitter reacts to Cersei scene, champions Daenerys lat.ms/1h7kfW2 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?