(L to R) Wesley Tarr and Lauren Tarr are two of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:03 p.m.
- WonderCon: Batman 75 celebration has Jim Lee, Bruce Timm, Kevin Smith lat.ms/1jWd1UY 54 minutes ago
- WonderCon 2014: Fox bets big on dystopia with ‘Apes,’ ‘Maze Runner’ lat.ms/1jWd1El 54 minutes ago
- WonderCon 2014: ‘Lucy’ director Luc Besson on ScarJo, strong heroines lat.ms/1jV6bz5 11 hours ago
- WonderCon: ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past,’ no questions, no Bryan Singer lat.ms/1gWHKkm 15 hours ago
- WonderCon 2014: Bill Paxton talks ‘Edge of Tomorrow,’ ‘Avatar’ sequels lat.ms/1gWAx3P 15 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?