(L to R) Wesley Tarr and Lauren Tarr are two of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:03 p.m.
- And now his watch is ended. fw.to/CPjjOyI 14 hours ago
- 'Westworld' finale: We have questions fw.to/QIYvPMS https://t.co/Z5xvfhlxUf 1 day ago
- @davelozo @MdellW Terribly sorry should be working. Please let us know if you're still having problems. 3 days ago
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.' trailer brings Groot and a whole lot of fun fw.to/SVuMIRR https://t.co/rVDLO1zSNv 3 days ago
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' reveals first three cast members fw.to/inHljCZ 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?