(L to R) Wesley Tarr and Lauren Tarr are two of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:03 p.m.
- RT @ThatRebecca: Psyched @MdellW of @io9 is our new @LATHeroComplex editor! I'll be the old lady welcoming you with a bag of seeds. http://… 1 hour ago
- RT @LATimesFreshInk: Welcome @MdellW, who's joining the legion of @LATHeroComplex super contributors as editor & writer. "Greatness awaits … 5 hours ago
- Exclusive poster: Dwayne Johnson rocks ‘Fast & Furious: Supercharged’ wp.me/pXM1X-yOn 2 days ago
- Disneyland’s 24-hour marathon presents a challenge she can’t resist wp.me/pXM1X-yO8 3 days ago
- Paycheck Friday: Skip the movies and visit your local comic book shop wp.me/pXM1X-yNV 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?