Briana Roecks of Los Angeles is one of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con cosplay Briana Roecks 2013
July 19, 2013 | 12:59 p.m.
- James Spader on the set of 'Avengers 2.' Never has a gray onsie looked this intimidating. fw.to/mpbBKjb http://t.co/xQ2mBcc5nI 13 hours ago
- John Boyega wields a lightsaber in new #StarWars clip. We're freaking out man... fw.to/4U2hqfh 18 hours ago
- Calling all #fannibals What do you think was the most memorable #Hannibal moment? fw.to/kAlOyAG 20 hours ago
- One Fizzgig for sale! One Fizzgig for sale! latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/mtvkiRsnmb 20 hours ago
- RT @DanielNMiller: Disney's "Star Wars" merch plans include using unboxing videos to spark interest. Your dad doesn't know what that is. ht… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?