Briana Roecks of Los Angeles is one of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con cosplay Briana Roecks 2013
July 19, 2013 | 12:59 p.m.
- ‘Spider-Man’ spinoff ‘Sinister Six’ set for 2016, sequel pushed to 2018 lat.ms/1ngVMAZ 1 hour ago
- How @Sdunbier's passion for original comic art led to @IDWPublishing Artist Editions lat.ms/1x1AuIu @artofmmignola 4 hours ago
- IDW’s Scott Dunbier finely details Artist’s Editions, Jack Kirby visit lat.ms/1r7X8gy 5 hours ago
- For #BatmanDay, 'Bill the Boy Wonder' author @MarcTNobleman discusses Dark Knight writer Bill Finger's Gotham legacy lat.ms/1kTPimU 8 hours ago
- .@IDWPublishing marks 15th anniversary, heads to #ComicCon2014. @therealtedadams @chris_ryall talk risk-taking growth lat.ms/UmRQDd 22 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?