Briana Roecks of Los Angeles is one of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con cosplay Briana Roecks 2013
July 19, 2013 | 12:59 p.m.
- ‘Hobbit': Peter Jackson promises thrilling finale with ‘Five Armies’ lat.ms/1q8ejxq 1 hour ago
- Clive Barker on ‘Nightbreed’: ‘Where there are monsters, I feel home’ lat.ms/13o83N9 13 hours ago
- ‘Alien': Neil Marshall praises Ridley Scott’s sci-fi classic [guest essay] lat.ms/13mn5D8 19 hours ago
- ‘Sunset Overdrive’ delivers madness with an apocalyptic message lat.ms/13j72py 1 day ago
- The high art of ‘The Shining’: A guest essay by ‘Horns’ director Alexandre Aja lat.ms/13gcARI 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?