Briana Roecks of Los Angeles is one of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
Comic-Con cosplay Briana Roecks 2013
July 19, 2013 | 12:59 p.m.
- 2014 Games: There was ugliness, but diversity won lat.ms/1C9e0fl 26 minutes ago
- Todd Martens’ best video games of 2014 lat.ms/1C9dXAr 26 minutes ago
- ‘Hobbit’: Lee Pace, Richard Armitage salute Peter Jackson’s ‘Battle’ vision lat.ms/1AlwVBw 19 hours ago
- ‘The Hobbit': Peter Jackson, Philippa Boyens on ‘Five Armies’ ending lat.ms/1C7mDEA 19 hours ago
- 'Shutter' team @joekeatinge, @leiladelduca chat to @OliverSava about wonderfully weird Image title @LATherocomplex lat.ms/1wQwgFU 19 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?