Angie Rodriguez (dressed as Two Face from) leads Jonathon Antone (dressed as Scarecrow from Batman) by a rope necklace in front of the San Diego Convention Center on the second full day of Comic-Con. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 20, 2013 | 1:02 p.m.
- ‘Adventure Time: The Art of Ooo': See Adam Muto’s story notes lat.ms/1rAUVLZ 1 day ago
- #Batman 75: @babsdraws @marcandreyko @TheBurnham @marvwolfman talk Batgirl, Batwoman, Robin(s), Batfleck at LBCC lat.ms/1tct56E 1 day ago
- ‘Afterlife With Archie': Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa talks horror, movie plans lat.ms/1rwyKqk 1 day ago
- ‘SNL’ spoofs Marvel success with ‘Guardians’ star Chris Pratt lat.ms/1rwqWoq 1 day ago
- One size doesn't fit all: @misscecil @babsdraws @barbarakesel @stormkingskc @CorinnaBechko & more on women in comics lat.ms/1pCCoe7 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?