Angie Rodriguez (dressed as Two Face from) leads Jonathon Antone (dressed as Scarecrow from Batman) by a rope necklace in front of the San Diego Convention Center on the second full day of Comic-Con. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 20, 2013 | 1:02 p.m.
- In an era overrun with nostalgia #KingsQuest is a thoughtful take on a classic. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/ph2tPLntfS 3 hours ago
- "The Wiz Live!" starts building a cast. latimes.com/entertainment/… 8 hours ago
- Netflix and Marvel's "Jessica Jones" series won't be forced to fit in with the new "Daredevil" series. latimes.com/entertainment/… 11 hours ago
- How will Disney bring the "Tangled" lantern scene to life on stage? fw.to/gWxuPsV http://t.co/5f2a7LS5cD 1 day ago
- RT @AmyKinLA: In case you were wondering, here was McAdams' full response to the "Doctor Strange" thang: http://t.co/mCmbhX1zh0 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?