Angie Rodriguez (dressed as Two Face from) leads Jonathon Antone (dressed as Scarecrow from Batman) by a rope necklace in front of the San Diego Convention Center on the second full day of Comic-Con. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 20, 2013 | 1:02 p.m.
- Magruder and ‘M.F.K.’ win the Dwayne McDuffie Diversity Award lat.ms/1GEYyHk 7 hours ago
- A moment of silence, an outpouring of affection for Leonard Nimoy lat.ms/1G5gHke 1 day ago
- ‘The Order: 1886′ has ambitious ideas about game narratives lat.ms/1GAsF2N 1 day ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’ key art spotlights Tyrion as a dragon looms in fog lat.ms/1axtnTP 2 days ago
- ‘Supergirl': CBS show casts Dean Cain, Helen Slater in mystery roles lat.ms/1DAj1wc 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?