Angie Rodriguez (dressed as Two Face from) leads Jonathon Antone (dressed as Scarecrow from Batman) by a rope necklace in front of the San Diego Convention Center on the second full day of Comic-Con. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 20, 2013 | 1:02 p.m.
- ‘Suicide Squad': David Ayer reveals Jared Leto’s new look for the Joker’s 75th anniversary wp.me/pXM1X-ywj 9 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Kevin Feige wires Marvel movies for conquest wp.me/pXM1X-xTp 15 hours ago
- Paycheck Friday: Take a trip to your local comic book shop wp.me/pXM1X-yvT 1 day ago
- Frank Miller is co-writing ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ wp.me/pXM1X-yvH 1 day ago
- RT @FrankMillerInk: I hope that by now my silence is deafening http://t.co/4E0xi4LHju 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?