Angie Rodriguez (dressed as Two Face from) leads Jonathon Antone (dressed as Scarecrow from Batman) by a rope necklace in front of the San Diego Convention Center on the second full day of Comic-Con. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 20, 2013 | 1:02 p.m.
- Image Expo: Warren Ellis, Kurt Busiek, Jeff Lemire conjure new titles lat.ms/1raqM4O 1 hour ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Kyle Roberts brings ‘Posthuman Project’ to San Diego lat.ms/1rab9dG 3 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Cumberbatch, Radcliffe sightings and more in San Diego lat.ms/1r9UiYs 4 hours ago
- .@ArcudiJohn, @JamesHarren1 'Rumble' into strange new territory with @ImageComics in December lat.ms/1nhsUs8 6 hours ago
- ‘Spider-Man’ spinoff ‘Sinister Six’ set for 2016, sequel pushed to 2018 lat.ms/1ngVMAZ 8 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?