Angie Rodriguez (dressed as Two Face from) leads Jonathon Antone (dressed as Scarecrow from Batman) by a rope necklace in front of the San Diego Convention Center on the second full day of Comic-Con. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 20, 2013 | 1:02 p.m.
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ plot details: Tony Stark’s plan backfires lat.ms/1r5ton8 7 hours ago
- ‘Hobbit: Five Armies’ banner captures Middle-earth in widescreen lat.ms/1r5eEVi 8 hours ago
- Tom Hiddleston set to star in Legendary King Kong film, ‘Skull Island’ lat.ms/1shVbgl 9 hours ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ trailer: Jennifer Lawrence in action star mode lat.ms/1qZJP4v 1 day ago
- ‘Destiny’ review: Mars is lovely; too bad about the war lat.ms/1qR5nQL 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?