Angie Rodriguez (dressed as Two Face from) leads Jonathon Antone (dressed as Scarecrow from Batman) by a rope necklace in front of the San Diego Convention Center on the second full day of Comic-Con. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 20, 2013 | 1:02 p.m.
- 2014 Games: There was ugliness, but diversity won lat.ms/1C9e0fl 3 hours ago
- Todd Martens’ best video games of 2014 lat.ms/1C9dXAr 3 hours ago
- ‘Hobbit’: Lee Pace, Richard Armitage salute Peter Jackson’s ‘Battle’ vision lat.ms/1AlwVBw 22 hours ago
- ‘The Hobbit': Peter Jackson, Philippa Boyens on ‘Five Armies’ ending lat.ms/1C7mDEA 22 hours ago
- 'Shutter' team @joekeatinge, @leiladelduca chat to @OliverSava about wonderfully weird Image title @LATherocomplex lat.ms/1wQwgFU 22 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?