Derek Bond as the joker and Melanie Watson as Catwoman in front of the San Diego Convention Center on the second full day of Comic-Con. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 20, 2013 | 1:02 p.m.
- ‘Doctor Who': Samuel Anderson begins his journey with the Doctor lat.ms/1pUqDEA 3 days ago
- ’80 Days': Jules Verne-inspired game brings a more global perspective lat.ms/1ua92rD 3 days ago
- ‘Divergent': Shailene Woodley, Theo James promise emotional ‘Insurgent’ lat.ms/1pRdlbY 4 days ago
- ‘As Above, So Below’ makers find horror, Hell lurking beneath Paris lat.ms/1u2yz6c 5 days ago
- Batman looms over the five boroughs in New York Comic-Con poster lat.ms/1pMPBWx 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?