Page 6 from “Justice League of America’s Vibe” No. 1, co-written by Geoff Johns and Andrew Kreisberg and illustrated by Pete Woods and Sean Parsons. (DC Comics)
‘Justice League of America’s Vibe’ No. 1 Page 6
Feb. 18, 2013 | 10:04 a.m.
- Guess which host finally found freedom from their programming in the finale of @Westworld? latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- RT @jaylclendenin: The men of Westworld,@jimmisimpson, James Marsden and Ed Harris, shot at #Paleyfest! story by @MdellW https://t.co/35ln8… 2 days ago
- RT @jaylclendenin: Some favs of @evanrachelwood and @thandienewton for L.A. Times, from Westworld panel at #paleyfest! story by @MdellW htt… 2 days ago
- RT @MdellW: J Nolan confirms Maeve was off script when she left the train on #Westworld it was the "first decision she's ever made." #Paley… 3 days ago
- RT @MdellW: Thandie Newton on the initial reactions to #Westworld and violence: We were all terrified. But we knew that was the point. #Pal… 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?