(L to R) Christopher Meehan 13, Patrick Meehan, Ryan Meehan 12 and Charlott Meehan 8 are one of the many faces of Comic-Con who come to the conference dressed in costume. (Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times)
July 19, 2013 | 1:05 p.m.
- RT @karengillan: Cool article on the ultimate Nebula cosplayer! latimes.com/entertainment/… 16 hours ago
- RT @TheAmberSkies: @jenyamato @karengillan @Guardians @Comic_Con @latimes @latimesent @LATHeroComplex Thank you so much!! This was a joy to… 19 hours ago
- The insane attention to detail (and joy) that goes into cosplaying @JamesGunn's Nebula from #GOTG at #SDCC… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- Watch dedicated #SDCC cosplayer @TheAmberSkies transform into @karengillan's Nebula from 'Guardians of the Galaxy'… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: 'Thor,' 'Stranger Things,' and more celeb glitter bomb boomerangs from the L.A. Times Comic-Con studio https://t.co/SOXtAH… 22 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?