Guests fill Main Street U.S.A. to take part in the Disneyland 24-hour event to start its 60th anniversary Diamond Celebration. (Allen J. Schaben / Los Angeles Times)
May 24, 2015 | 8:18 p.m.
- Spotted on #ComicCon2018 Day 1: A family of Spideys infiltrating the DC Universe fan activation🕷#sdcc #sdcc2018 https://t.co/UHjeFFeGCB 1 day ago
- At #ComicCon2018, @USA_Network’s new Purge TV show has a one-stop shopping destination for all your “celebration” n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @latimesent: Good morning from #SDCC2018! The L.A. Times is here for Comic-Con preview day. Follow this thread for a sneak peek at this… 2 days ago
- To help you feel young again, Nickelodeon is reviving #Rugrats lat.ms/2mkMqc9 https://t.co/fLN3iIzO7S 4 days ago
- RT @juliapott: Interview with Tracy Brown for the @latimes about Summer Camp Island <3 latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?