106212.ME.costume.DOK (Anaheim) — Disney cast member David Link operates the Big Thunder Mountain attraction in Adventureland. ÒSun protection is a big thing now,Ó said Jess Neudauer, a costume production manager. Skin cancer anxieties spurred a mandate for 3-inch brims on all hats. It can be a challenge to design a hat that looks as if itÕs from a certain historical period but has a big brim for sun protection, he said. Photo taken January 5, 2006.
Cast member on Big Thunder Mountain
March 15, 2014 | 5:48 p.m.
- Funky ‘ToeJam & Earl’ hopes to make an indie comeback lat.ms/1H9c1aK 1 hour ago
- ‘Supergirl': First look images of Melissa Benoist in costume revealed lat.ms/1H8yKn6 3 hours ago
- ‘Chappie’ filmmaker Neill Blomkamp takes creative vision to the edge lat.ms/1H5LGdH 12 hours ago
- ‘White Night’ is terror at its most minimal lat.ms/1H1TcpR 1 day ago
- ‘Star Trek: The Ultimate Voyage’ concert tour will boldly go in 2016 lat.ms/1Gojsxf 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?