106212.ME.costume.DOK (Anaheim) — Disney cast member David Link operates the Big Thunder Mountain attraction in Adventureland. ÒSun protection is a big thing now,Ó said Jess Neudauer, a costume production manager. Skin cancer anxieties spurred a mandate for 3-inch brims on all hats. It can be a challenge to design a hat that looks as if itÕs from a certain historical period but has a big brim for sun protection, he said. Photo taken January 5, 2006.
Cast member on Big Thunder Mountain
March 15, 2014 | 5:48 p.m.
- .@actordougjones demonstrates his Kelpien walk for the #StarTrekDiscovery character Lt. Saru (he has hooves) #SDCC… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- How to Comic-Con: Ezra Miller went to his 'Justice League' #SDCC obligations dressed as anime character Edward Elri… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- Ryan Coogler on using Kendrick Lamar's "DNA" for "Black Panther, "It's actually oddly literal..."#SDCC… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- RT @tracycbrown: Doug Jones, who plays Saru, demonstrates his Kelpien walk #StarTrekDiscovery #SDCC https://t.co/OWYYh0SJmC 2 hours ago
- RT @MdellW: And then a hero comes along... twitter.com/latherocomplex… 12 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?