106212.ME.costume.DOK (Anaheim) — Disney cast member David Link operates the Big Thunder Mountain attraction in Adventureland. ÒSun protection is a big thing now,Ó said Jess Neudauer, a costume production manager. Skin cancer anxieties spurred a mandate for 3-inch brims on all hats. It can be a challenge to design a hat that looks as if itÕs from a certain historical period but has a big brim for sun protection, he said. Photo taken January 5, 2006.
Cast member on Big Thunder Mountain
March 15, 2014 | 5:48 p.m.
- RT @latimesent: .@KarenGillan on how her @Guardians role as Nebula expanded: "I was supposed to do 8 days of filming and that was going to… 2 days ago
- #Westworld Season 2 is "very much about the revolution and about the oppressed coming to take their power back" --E… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- The new #JurassicWorld: Fallen Kingdom trailer shows that no bedroom is safe from the Jurassic menace… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- DC Entertainment's Dan DiDio and Jim Lee talk about redefining Superman at 80 lat.ms/2qILbW9 #Superman80… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Cathy Yan has been tapped to direct #HarleyQuinn spinoff movie, making her the first Asian woman to helm a #DCEU fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?