106212.ME.costume.DOK (Anaheim) — Disney cast member David Link operates the Big Thunder Mountain attraction in Adventureland. ÒSun protection is a big thing now,Ó said Jess Neudauer, a costume production manager. Skin cancer anxieties spurred a mandate for 3-inch brims on all hats. It can be a challenge to design a hat that looks as if itÕs from a certain historical period but has a big brim for sun protection, he said. Photo taken January 5, 2006.
Cast member on Big Thunder Mountain
March 15, 2014 | 5:48 p.m.
- RT @tracycbrown: I talked to "Bao" director Domee Shi about her inspiration for the short, overcoming any doubts to tell her specifically C… 3 days ago
- Chris Hardwick wiped from Nerdist website amid abuse accusations lat.ms/2tcFmBz 6 days ago
- Here's the first look at Allison Janney's #DuckTales debut as Goldie O’Gilt. Watch the clip: lat.ms/2HSkAMP https://t.co/UguwUc2BKX 6 days ago
- #Incredibles2 is the superhero family saga we need right now. lat.ms/2JNynZZ https://t.co/MvfIbyd470 1 week ago
- "Game of Thrones" and "Westworld" are skipping #SDCC this year lat.ms/2JC6tRs https://t.co/Nao55xvXM9 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?