106212.ME.costume.DOK (Anaheim) — Disney cast member David Link operates the Big Thunder Mountain attraction in Adventureland. ÒSun protection is a big thing now,Ó said Jess Neudauer, a costume production manager. Skin cancer anxieties spurred a mandate for 3-inch brims on all hats. It can be a challenge to design a hat that looks as if itÕs from a certain historical period but has a big brim for sun protection, he said. Photo taken January 5, 2006.
Cast member on Big Thunder Mountain
March 15, 2014 | 5:48 p.m.
- 'Black Mirror's' big #Emmys winner 'San Junipero' didn't originally star two women. lat.ms/2xcE0IF https://t.co/2fvTI7vFxQ 20 hours ago
- Watch Stephen Colbert wake up naked in a 'Westworld' diagnostic facility during the #Emmy Awards… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The Duffer Brothers use THREE WORDS to describe the second season of @Stranger_Things More #Emmy coverage here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @latimesent: What is Titus Andromedon's favorite TV show? @TitussBurgess answers, it's @BravoTopChef #Emmys lat.ms/2x5V8C6 htt… 1 day ago
- RT @latimesent: Winter is canceled: Why "Game of Thrones" is absent from this year's Emmys fw.to/qt8EFIP https://t.co/KICNtzFdbv 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?