LOS ANGELES, CA-JULY 3, 2014: Kimura U, the Ambassador of Cute, is photographed inside the Los Angeles Convention Center during the opening day of the Anime Expo on July 3, 2014. She was appointed by the Foreign Ministry of Japan to promote Japanese culture abroad. (Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times)
July 06, 2014 | 12:41 p.m.
- In an era overrun with nostalgia #KingsQuest is a thoughtful take on a classic. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/ph2tPLntfS 19 hours ago
- "The Wiz Live!" starts building a cast. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- Netflix and Marvel's "Jessica Jones" series won't be forced to fit in with the new "Daredevil" series. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- How will Disney bring the "Tangled" lantern scene to life on stage? fw.to/gWxuPsV http://t.co/5f2a7LS5cD 1 day ago
- RT @AmyKinLA: In case you were wondering, here was McAdams' full response to the "Doctor Strange" thang: http://t.co/mCmbhX1zh0 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?