ANAHEIM, CA APRIL 18, 2014 — Jeff Campbell, 33, as Batman and his 8-year-old daughter Phoenix as Robin at Anaheim Convention Center on the opening day of comic book and movie convention WonderCon in Anaheim. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
April 19, 2014 | 2:04 p.m.
- Comic-Con: ‘Interstellar’s’ Nolan, McConaughey make surprise showing lat.ms/1nmJTJG 2 hours ago
- ‘Batman’: Zack Snyder tweets new portrait of Ben Affleck as Dark Knight lat.ms/1rfhW5E 2 hours ago
- RT @joshrottenberg: Nolan says biggest influence on Interstellar was Kubrick's 2001. Movie is a "similarly ambitious story in terms of scop… 3 hours ago
- RT @joshrottenberg: Second movie surprise at #SDCC: Christopher Nolan takes Comic-Con stage for first time. http://t.co/XNLVMXCVQH 3 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Stan Lee bows out of San Diego signings due to illness lat.ms/1rf2ZAH 3 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?