ANAHEIM, CA APRIL 18, 2014 — Hundreds of visitors in different characters and costume thronged the Anaheim Convention Center on the opening day of comic book and movie convention WonderCon in Anaheim. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
April 19, 2014 | 2:05 p.m.
- For #BatmanDay, 'Bill the Boy Wonder' author @MarcTNobleman discusses Dark Knight writer Bill Finger's Gotham legacy lat.ms/1kTPimU 19 minutes ago
- .@IDWPublishing marks 15th anniversary, heads to #ComicCon2014. @therealtedadams @chris_ryall talk risk-taking growth lat.ms/UmRQDd 14 hours ago
- #ComicCon2014 will have a charitable side. We've rounded up events from @CBLDF @heroinitiative & more in a handy list lat.ms/UqTrYi 14 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Charity events from CBLDF, Hero Initiative, more lat.ms/1r4IqGX 14 hours ago
- ‘Afterlife With Archie’: Sabrina the Teenage Witch returns lat.ms/1r4ajil 16 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?