ANAHEIM, CA APRIL 18, 2014 — Hundreds of visitors in different characters and costume thronged the Anaheim Convention Center on the opening day of comic book and movie convention WonderCon in Anaheim. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
April 19, 2014 | 2:05 p.m.
- Our #SDCC @ducktales interview condensed into one, pure moment of joy. Woo-oo! latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/85O4HbZ181 1 hour ago
- Creating a bold world for the Cold War thriller 'Atomic Blonde' latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/zLsyVDOM6I 2 hours ago
- Lupita Nyong'o just won Comic-Con (three days later) #cosplay #sdcc latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 hours ago
- We asked 'Blade Runner' director Denis Villeneuve: Is Deckard a replicant? latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/qwxhgnser3 3 hours ago
- The #Riverdale cast talks season 2: Archie's new "beast mode," Betty's new brother & the ruling on zombies.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?