ANAHEIM, CA APRIL 18, 2014 — Hundreds of visitors in different characters and costume thronged the Anaheim Convention Center on the opening day of comic book and movie convention WonderCon in Anaheim. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
April 19, 2014 | 2:05 p.m.
- #Batman 75: @babsdraws @marcandreyko @TheBurnham @marvwolfman talk Batgirl, Batwoman, Robin(s), Batfleck at LBCC lat.ms/1tct56E 16 hours ago
- ‘Afterlife With Archie': Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa talks horror, movie plans lat.ms/1rwyKqk 20 hours ago
- ‘SNL’ spoofs Marvel success with ‘Guardians’ star Chris Pratt lat.ms/1rwqWoq 20 hours ago
- One size doesn't fit all: @misscecil @babsdraws @barbarakesel @stormkingskc @CorinnaBechko & more on women in comics lat.ms/1pCCoe7 23 hours ago
- Long Beach Comic Con: Lois Lane and the advancement of women in comics lat.ms/1pCuZLW 23 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?