ANAHEIM, CA APRIL 18, 2014 — Hundreds of visitors in different characters and costume thronged the Anaheim Convention Center on the opening day of comic book and movie convention WonderCon in Anaheim. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
April 19, 2014 | 2:05 p.m.
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 3 days ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 3 days ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- Anton Yelchin's talent went far beyond 'Star Trek' latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?