ANAHEIM, CA APRIL 18, 2014 — Hundreds of visitors in different characters and costume thronged the Anaheim Convention Center on the opening day of comic book and movie convention WonderCon in Anaheim. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
April 19, 2014 | 2:05 p.m.
- RT @creepypuppet: I'm surprised you weren't personally in front of every theater telling people to hang around till after the end credit. h… 1 day ago
- RT @chrisbarton: After last night's chatty episode, I wrote about all the dying that's (probably) to come on 'Game of Thrones' https://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @JustinCChang: Dear film festivals: Please put Robert Pattinson on a jury. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- RT @latimesent: Stuntwoman killed in motorcycle crash on the set of "Deadpool 2" fw.to/4AIPW1a https://t.co/zFOLoZLMUk 1 day ago
- Could Cersei be Gendry's mother? Talking #GameOfThrones fan theories & the action behind the wall with Joe Dempsie.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?