ANAHEIM, CA APRIL 18, 2014 — Hundreds of visitors in different characters and costume thronged the Anaheim Convention Center on the opening day of comic book and movie convention WonderCon in Anaheim. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
April 19, 2014 | 2:05 p.m.
- How 'Miss Peregrine' and 'X-Men' writer Jane Goldman became Hollywood's billion-dollar woman fw.to/kaqLiyg https://t.co/eCW5iZX0hj 1 hour ago
- Hip-hop and a simmering Mike Colter help 'Marvel's Luke Cage' put the human in 'superhuman' fw.to/mpLqK6g https://t.co/I3YcilJXnJ 1 day ago
- Wonder Woman writer confirms: Diana of Themyscira is officially, canonically, queer. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/fvbrA78kxe 1 day ago
- Sad news, #AdventureTime will end in 2018. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/vocFrV39rT 1 day ago
- 'Batgirl' team reunites for new motorcycle wars comic 'Motor Crush' lat.ms/2d4ym1H https://t.co/QIT3kuW8Ln 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?