ANAHEIM, CA APRIL 18, 2014 — Hundreds of visitors in different characters and costume thronged the Anaheim Convention Center on the opening day of comic book and movie convention WonderCon in Anaheim. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
April 19, 2014 | 2:05 p.m.
- 'Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir,' a French turn on teenage superheroes fw.to/6bRFXm 11 minutes ago
- Gene Wilder dies at 83; 'Willy Wonka' star and Mel Brooks collaborator fw.to/ki4fAgh 21 hours ago
- RT @latimesmovies: Horror master Sam Raimi recommends a scary film for fans: 'I dare you to watch it!' lat.ms/2bSJgHc 3 days ago
- RT @RudieObias: It looks like the Captain America statue moved to the #barclayscenter. Dope! #marvel #Brooklyn @… instagram.com/p/BJlq_u_BNmo/ 3 days ago
- RT @latimesent: Prepare for the horror role of a lifetime with @darren_bousman's #TheTensionExperience. lat.ms/2bFNXXP https://t.c… 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?