ANAHEIM, CA APRIL 18, 2014 — Hundreds of visitors in different characters and costume thronged the Anaheim Convention Center on the opening day of comic book and movie convention WonderCon in Anaheim. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
April 19, 2014 | 2:05 p.m.
- "If he could, Guillermo del Toro would probably walk through #ComicCon talking to every fan personally" lat.ms/1mJvqmc 42 minutes ago
- ‘Books of Blood’ digital comic reteams Clive Barker with composer lat.ms/1reltkV 1 hour ago
- ‘I’m not gonna shut up about how women are treated in comics or how they’re treated at cons.’” lat.ms/1ke3Z9B #ComicCon2014 3 hours ago
- ICYMI: @ImageComics announces ambitious slate from @warrenellis, @KurtBusiek, @JeffLemire, @beckycloonan and more lat.ms/1pf9CmW 5 hours ago
- ‘Phineas and Ferb’ creators talk Disney Channel ‘Star Wars’ film lat.ms/1nkLu2S 6 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?