ANAHEIM, CA APRIL 18, 2014 — Hundreds of visitors in different characters and costume thronged the Anaheim Convention Center on the opening day of comic book and movie convention WonderCon in Anaheim. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
April 19, 2014 | 2:05 p.m.
- Halloween read: P. Craig Russell takes on Gaimain’s ‘Graveyard Book’ lat.ms/1ud726p 1 hour ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ director warns Katniss is ‘very alone’ lat.ms/1q8BYxN 2 hours ago
- ‘Hobbit': Peter Jackson promises thrilling finale with ‘Five Armies’ lat.ms/1q8ejxq 3 hours ago
- Clive Barker on ‘Nightbreed’: ‘Where there are monsters, I feel home’ lat.ms/13o83N9 15 hours ago
- ‘Alien': Neil Marshall praises Ridley Scott’s sci-fi classic [guest essay] lat.ms/13mn5D8 21 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?