ANAHEIM, CA APRIL 18, 2014 — Hundreds of visitors in different characters and costume thronged the Anaheim Convention Center on the opening day of comic book and movie convention WonderCon in Anaheim. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
April 19, 2014 | 2:05 p.m.
- @davelozo @MdellW Terribly sorry should be working. Please let us know if you're still having problems. 14 hours ago
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.' trailer brings Groot and a whole lot of fun fw.to/SVuMIRR https://t.co/rVDLO1zSNv 14 hours ago
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' reveals first three cast members fw.to/inHljCZ 4 days ago
- 'Supergirl' kicks off the big DC/CW four-part crossover with solid ratings fw.to/ksTvcSJ https://t.co/bn32VLR8jK 4 days ago
- Ready for real-life Super Mario? Nintendo attractions coming to theme parks in Hollywood and Orlando fw.to/q756SFb 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?