ANAHEIM, CA APRIL 18, 2014 — Hundreds of visitors in different characters and costume thronged the Anaheim Convention Center on the opening day of comic book and movie convention WonderCon in Anaheim. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
April 19, 2014 | 2:05 p.m.
- Hear the dinosaurs talk in the new 'The Good Dinosaur' trailer fw.to/4MqYbEa 1 hour ago
- You can buy 'Back to the Future' Pepsi because the future is now fw.to/iZq8xUS http://t.co/RfJ30UKbep 16 hours ago
- Disneyland fans blast annual-pass price hike as 'greedy' latimes.com/business/la-fi… 20 hours ago
- The hardest scene to write in The Martian was the #LOTR joke. latimes.com/entertainment/… 20 hours ago
- Worlds are colliding in the best possible way. twitter.com/RealGDT/status… 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?