ANAHEIM, CA APRIL 18, 2014 — Hundreds of visitors in different characters and costume thronged the Anaheim Convention Center on the opening day of comic book and movie convention WonderCon in Anaheim. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
April 19, 2014 | 2:05 p.m.
- RIP Hellboy 3 twitter.com/RealGDT/status… 3 hours ago
- CHEWY AND HAN TOGETHER AGAIN! latimes.com/entertainment/… 13 hours ago
- Josh Gad's #StarWars interrogation of Daisy Ridley culminates in an epic celebrity-filled inquisition… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Samuel L. Jackson wanted to be in Marvel's Black Panther but they said no! Plus his own 'Pulp Fiction' Oscar fight fw.to/IWdWSWD 3 days ago
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: LA right now https://t.co/KV1GWyBCyC 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?