ANAHEIM, CA APRIL 18, 2014 — Jelly Lee, 14, left, poses with Nana Rump in Black Cat costume and Christine Pesch in Mario character Princess Peah at Anaheim Convention Center on the opening day of comic book and movie convention WonderCon in Anaheim. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
April 19, 2014 | 2:04 p.m.
- Australian director Jennifer Kent opens up about "The Babadook," a powerful portrait of the dark side of motherhood: lat.ms/1uSsDuP 7 hours ago
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ trailer includes X-wings, Falcon, more lat.ms/1CoPtEc 10 hours ago
- ‘Game of Thrones': First teaser features Arya Stark lat.ms/1CgDw3e 2 days ago
- ‘The Babadook': Director Jennifer Kent confronts a boogeyman lat.ms/1xFM37Y 2 days ago
- Exclusive: ‘Ultron Forever’ assembles time-traveling Avengers team lat.ms/1xFdgHY 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?