ANAHEIM, CA APRIL 18, 2014 — Jelly Lee, 14, left, poses with Nana Rump in Black Cat costume and Christine Pesch in Mario character Princess Peah at Anaheim Convention Center on the opening day of comic book and movie convention WonderCon in Anaheim. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
April 19, 2014 | 2:04 p.m.
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' reveals first three cast members fw.to/inHljCZ 3 days ago
- 'Supergirl' kicks off the big DC/CW four-part crossover with solid ratings fw.to/ksTvcSJ https://t.co/bn32VLR8jK 3 days ago
- Ready for real-life Super Mario? Nintendo attractions coming to theme parks in Hollywood and Orlando fw.to/q756SFb 3 days ago
- Bee and PuppyCat are back! lat.ms/2gAuHIU https://t.co/XZkTiqquV4 4 days ago
- Exclusive reveal of the 'Rogue One' poster for the first 1,000 ticket buyers at the El Capitan theater.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?