ANAHEIM, CA APRIL 18, 2014 — Jelly Lee, 14, left, poses with Nana Rump in Black Cat costume and Christine Pesch in Mario character Princess Peah at Anaheim Convention Center on the opening day of comic book and movie convention WonderCon in Anaheim. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
April 19, 2014 | 2:04 p.m.
- RT @dave_filoni: Celebrating wizard 10 years at Lucasfilm today! http://t.co/1Q9r9rhMhy 1 hour ago
- RT @rejects: Oh man, if anyone wants to get me a gift from SDCC: buff.ly/1COWsBZ http://t.co/QddD71nl6f 2 hours ago
- Exclusive test footage of Nic Cage in Tim Burton's Superman suit from @TDOSLWH latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/BRGEkxboAm 3 hours ago
- #SDCC to stay in San Diego until 2018, you should probably start looking for hotel rooms now. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/KK9oMwB0rW 7 hours ago
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' images have us screaming "Wonder Womaaaaan!" fw.to/2tFj6AU 9 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?