ANAHEIM, CA APRIL 18, 2014 — Jelly Lee, 14, left, poses with Nana Rump in Black Cat costume and Christine Pesch in Mario character Princess Peah at Anaheim Convention Center on the opening day of comic book and movie convention WonderCon in Anaheim. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
April 19, 2014 | 2:04 p.m.
- Magruder and ‘M.F.K.’ win the Dwayne McDuffie Diversity Award lat.ms/1GEYyHk 21 hours ago
- A moment of silence, an outpouring of affection for Leonard Nimoy lat.ms/1G5gHke 1 day ago
- ‘The Order: 1886′ has ambitious ideas about game narratives lat.ms/1GAsF2N 2 days ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’ key art spotlights Tyrion as a dragon looms in fog lat.ms/1axtnTP 3 days ago
- ‘Supergirl': CBS show casts Dean Cain, Helen Slater in mystery roles lat.ms/1DAj1wc 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?