ANAHEIM, CA APRIL 18, 2014 — Jelly Lee, 14, left, poses with Nana Rump in Black Cat costume and Christine Pesch in Mario character Princess Peah at Anaheim Convention Center on the opening day of comic book and movie convention WonderCon in Anaheim. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
April 19, 2014 | 2:04 p.m.
- New #CloakAndDagger trailer plays up the superpowered runaways’ entwined destiny lat.ms/2IFda0P 20 hours ago
- RT @jenyamato: Allow me to (re)introduce you to #TombRaider and #IntoTheBadlands' @danielwuyanzu, Northern Cali's own homegrown Hong Kong s… 1 day ago
- New #AvengersInfinityWar trailer features more superheroes than you can shake a stick at lat.ms/2IteBiO 4 days ago
- Review: Alicia Vikander makes a persuasive Lara Croft in the new-and-somewhat-improved #TombRaider… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- "Sometimes you forget it is a superhero show ... We spend so much time in Jessica's head and in her heart." --Kryst… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?