ANAHEIM, CA APRIL 18, 2014 — Jelly Lee, 14, left, poses with Nana Rump in Black Cat costume and Christine Pesch in Mario character Princess Peah at Anaheim Convention Center on the opening day of comic book and movie convention WonderCon in Anaheim. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
April 19, 2014 | 2:04 p.m.
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 5 days ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 5 days ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 days ago
- Anton Yelchin's talent went far beyond 'Star Trek' latimes.com/entertainment/… 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?