IMAGE DISTRIBUTED FOR HASBRO – TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TITAN CLASS METROPLEX, which will soon take the crown as the largest converting Transformers toy ever, is displayed in Hasbro’s showroom at the American International Toy Fair, Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2013, in New York. (Photo by Jason DeCrow/Invision for Hasbro/AP Images)
Feb. 14, 2013 | 11:42 a.m.
- Samuel L. Jackson wanted to be in Marvel's Black Panther but they said no! Plus his own 'Pulp Fiction' Oscar fight fw.to/IWdWSWD 1 day ago
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: LA right now https://t.co/KV1GWyBCyC 2 days ago
- James Earl Jones and Donald Glover join Jon Favreau's Lion King. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/X239besoY2 2 days ago
- The Mr. Universe van from Steven Universe is real! latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/TQQoXXwClz 2 days ago
- How Allison Williams mined the horrors of white privilege for 'Get Out' latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/Fx3eLoFzMf 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?