IMAGE DISTRIBUTED FOR SABAN BRANDS – Saban’s Power Rangers Megaforce head home after a MEGA day at the American International Toy Fair, Sunday, Feb. 10, 2013, in New York. Saban Brands is celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Power Rangers franchise this week at the show. (Diane Bondareff/Invision for Saban Brands/AP Images)
Feb. 14, 2013 | 11:42 a.m.
- The Joker is getting his own stand-alone movie at Warner Bros. and it's opening the door to a whole lot more.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Michael Kenneth Williams has been cut from upcoming Han Solo film latimes.com/entertainment/… 14 hours ago
- Plenty of the problems on #GameofThrones could be fixed with a library card. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/ZMeTj8VpOu 18 hours ago
- First look at the new 'Fence' comic from @boomstudios latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/vQBVVauilB 5 days ago
- RT @boomstudios: Very excited to announce our new upcoming BOOM! Box series FENCE with @cspacat & @JohannaTheMad on @latimes! https://t.co/… 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?