IMAGE DISTRIBUTED FOR SABAN BRANDS – Saban’s Power Rangers Megaforce head home after a MEGA day at the American International Toy Fair, Sunday, Feb. 10, 2013, in New York. Saban Brands is celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Power Rangers franchise this week at the show. (Diane Bondareff/Invision for Saban Brands/AP Images)
Feb. 14, 2013 | 11:42 a.m.
- The next Star Wars movie finally has a name, but what does it mean? latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 hours ago
- George Lucas is bringing his $1-billion museum to Los Angeles latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/2VbRvmxriB 1 week ago
- "And just like that, Fisher reclaimed the 'slave Leia' look for feminism." Remembering Carrie Fisher.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Guillermo del Toro wanted 'Trollhunters' to feel like it was from the '80s fw.to/0GsQcVc https://t.co/ipxLwIJlgb 1 month ago
- Our thoughts are with Carrie Fisher and her family. latimes.com/local/lanow/la… 1 month ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?