epa03952796 A composite picture made of an undated image released by Sony showing the new PlayStation PS4 (above) of Sony Computer Entertainment, and a file picture dated 22 August 2013 showing the new Xbox One of Microsoft (bottom). The battle for gaming supremacy, and maybe for control of the digital home, has begun. Sony launched its Playstation 4 on 15 November 2013 in the United States and Canada, hoping to get a jump-start on rival Microsoft’s latest Xbox One, which hits store shelves on 22 November 2013. EPA/OLIVER BERG/SONY EDITORIAL USE ONLY/NO SALES
Playstation 4, Xbox One
Dec. 23, 2013 | 1:16 p.m.
- The 2015 adaptation of R.L. Stine's popular #Goosebumps series was way better than it had any right to be.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- He said, she squirmed: The pickup artist game that is the talk of #indiecade and may help us communicate better… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Exclusive #BravestWarriors clip shows why Danny thinks the team would be better off without him… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- First #Aladdin teaser trailer is very much a tease lat.ms/2CdZdGF 3 days ago
- Marvel officially signs Ryan Coogler to write and direct #BlackPanther2 lat.ms/2IPRHCZ https://t.co/icH8Vjbwoa 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?