epa03952796 A composite picture made of an undated image released by Sony showing the new PlayStation PS4 (above) of Sony Computer Entertainment, and a file picture dated 22 August 2013 showing the new Xbox One of Microsoft (bottom). The battle for gaming supremacy, and maybe for control of the digital home, has begun. Sony launched its Playstation 4 on 15 November 2013 in the United States and Canada, hoping to get a jump-start on rival Microsoft’s latest Xbox One, which hits store shelves on 22 November 2013. EPA/OLIVER BERG/SONY EDITORIAL USE ONLY/NO SALES
Playstation 4, Xbox One
Dec. 23, 2013 | 1:16 p.m.
- ‘Sherlock': Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman don hats in new image lat.ms/1Cc5Cwz 12 hours ago
- ‘Pan’ trailer: Hugh Jackman’s Blackbeard sails through Neverland [video] lat.ms/1CbQAan 13 hours ago
- ‘Jurassic World’ trailer: Watch Chris Pratt track dinosaurs in new clip lat.ms/1xADxaj 14 hours ago
- ‘Wonder Woman’ movie signs Michelle MacLaren to develop, direct lat.ms/1xvgVYX 1 day ago
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’: See the 88-second first trailer this weekend lat.ms/1C6jHvv 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?