epa03952796 A composite picture made of an undated image released by Sony showing the new PlayStation PS4 (above) of Sony Computer Entertainment, and a file picture dated 22 August 2013 showing the new Xbox One of Microsoft (bottom). The battle for gaming supremacy, and maybe for control of the digital home, has begun. Sony launched its Playstation 4 on 15 November 2013 in the United States and Canada, hoping to get a jump-start on rival Microsoft’s latest Xbox One, which hits store shelves on 22 November 2013. EPA/OLIVER BERG/SONY EDITORIAL USE ONLY/NO SALES
Playstation 4, Xbox One
Dec. 23, 2013 | 1:16 p.m.
- ‘Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies’ trailer brings war to Middle-earth lat.ms/1nAoEUX 15 hours ago
- Comic-Con: Guillermo del Toro talks ‘Crimson Peak,’ ‘Pacific Rim 2′ lat.ms/1rx1cHm 16 hours ago
- Comic-Con: Waid, Quesada, Slott on Marvel’s 75th, Daredevil’s 50th lat.ms/1nz7qYa 21 hours ago
- Comic-Con: Chuck Palahniuk on ‘Fight Club 2′; Lemire, Kindt at Dark Horse lat.ms/1ruYbHp 22 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Hollywood stirs fan fervor to the very end lat.ms/1ruJmon 23 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?