epa03952796 A composite picture made of an undated image released by Sony showing the new PlayStation PS4 (above) of Sony Computer Entertainment, and a file picture dated 22 August 2013 showing the new Xbox One of Microsoft (bottom). The battle for gaming supremacy, and maybe for control of the digital home, has begun. Sony launched its Playstation 4 on 15 November 2013 in the United States and Canada, hoping to get a jump-start on rival Microsoft’s latest Xbox One, which hits store shelves on 22 November 2013. EPA/OLIVER BERG/SONY EDITORIAL USE ONLY/NO SALES
Playstation 4, Xbox One
Dec. 23, 2013 | 1:16 p.m.
- RT @MdellW: Can it truly be TGIF without Cory and Topanga? No. The answer is no. #TCA17 13 hours ago
- The #StarTrekDiscovery cast on resurrecting Star Trek's idealism in today's times. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/A28VGaFjgd 16 hours ago
- RT @jenyamato: At #SDCC #Riverdale's cast gave expert dramaface 🙀teased S2 'ships & answered: WILL the show go supernatural? https://t.co/V… 1 day ago
- Our #SDCC @ducktales interview condensed into one, pure moment of joy. Woo-oo! latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/85O4HbZ181 1 day ago
- Creating a bold world for the Cold War thriller 'Atomic Blonde' latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/zLsyVDOM6I 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?