epa03952796 A composite picture made of an undated image released by Sony showing the new PlayStation PS4 (above) of Sony Computer Entertainment, and a file picture dated 22 August 2013 showing the new Xbox One of Microsoft (bottom). The battle for gaming supremacy, and maybe for control of the digital home, has begun. Sony launched its Playstation 4 on 15 November 2013 in the United States and Canada, hoping to get a jump-start on rival Microsoft’s latest Xbox One, which hits store shelves on 22 November 2013. EPA/OLIVER BERG/SONY EDITORIAL USE ONLY/NO SALES
Playstation 4, Xbox One
Dec. 23, 2013 | 1:16 p.m.
- Guess which host finally found freedom from their programming in the finale of @Westworld? latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 hours ago
- RT @jaylclendenin: The men of Westworld,@jimmisimpson, James Marsden and Ed Harris, shot at #Paleyfest! story by @MdellW https://t.co/35ln8… 17 hours ago
- RT @jaylclendenin: Some favs of @evanrachelwood and @thandienewton for L.A. Times, from Westworld panel at #paleyfest! story by @MdellW htt… 17 hours ago
- RT @MdellW: J Nolan confirms Maeve was off script when she left the train on #Westworld it was the "first decision she's ever made." #Paley… 1 day ago
- RT @MdellW: Thandie Newton on the initial reactions to #Westworld and violence: We were all terrified. But we knew that was the point. #Pal… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?