epa03952796 A composite picture made of an undated image released by Sony showing the new PlayStation PS4 (above) of Sony Computer Entertainment, and a file picture dated 22 August 2013 showing the new Xbox One of Microsoft (bottom). The battle for gaming supremacy, and maybe for control of the digital home, has begun. Sony launched its Playstation 4 on 15 November 2013 in the United States and Canada, hoping to get a jump-start on rival Microsoft’s latest Xbox One, which hits store shelves on 22 November 2013. EPA/OLIVER BERG/SONY EDITORIAL USE ONLY/NO SALES
Playstation 4, Xbox One
Dec. 23, 2013 | 1:16 p.m.
- George Lucas is bringing his $1-billion museum to Los Angeles latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/2VbRvmxriB 1 week ago
- "And just like that, Fisher reclaimed the 'slave Leia' look for feminism." Remembering Carrie Fisher.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Guillermo del Toro wanted 'Trollhunters' to feel like it was from the '80s fw.to/0GsQcVc https://t.co/ipxLwIJlgb 4 weeks ago
- Our thoughts are with Carrie Fisher and her family. latimes.com/local/lanow/la… 4 weeks ago
- Exclusive reveal of 'The Spirit' comic from the 'Love Is Love' anthology fw.to/SHtIiZW 1 month ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?