epa03952796 A composite picture made of an undated image released by Sony showing the new PlayStation PS4 (above) of Sony Computer Entertainment, and a file picture dated 22 August 2013 showing the new Xbox One of Microsoft (bottom). The battle for gaming supremacy, and maybe for control of the digital home, has begun. Sony launched its Playstation 4 on 15 November 2013 in the United States and Canada, hoping to get a jump-start on rival Microsoft’s latest Xbox One, which hits store shelves on 22 November 2013. EPA/OLIVER BERG/SONY EDITORIAL USE ONLY/NO SALES
Playstation 4, Xbox One
Dec. 23, 2013 | 1:16 p.m.
- Josh Gad's #StarWars interrogation of Daisy Ridley culminates in an epic celebrity-filled inquisition… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- Samuel L. Jackson wanted to be in Marvel's Black Panther but they said no! Plus his own 'Pulp Fiction' Oscar fight fw.to/IWdWSWD 2 days ago
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: LA right now https://t.co/KV1GWyBCyC 3 days ago
- James Earl Jones and Donald Glover join Jon Favreau's Lion King. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/X239besoY2 3 days ago
- The Mr. Universe van from Steven Universe is real! latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/TQQoXXwClz 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?