epa03952796 A composite picture made of an undated image released by Sony showing the new PlayStation PS4 (above) of Sony Computer Entertainment, and a file picture dated 22 August 2013 showing the new Xbox One of Microsoft (bottom). The battle for gaming supremacy, and maybe for control of the digital home, has begun. Sony launched its Playstation 4 on 15 November 2013 in the United States and Canada, hoping to get a jump-start on rival Microsoft’s latest Xbox One, which hits store shelves on 22 November 2013. EPA/OLIVER BERG/SONY EDITORIAL USE ONLY/NO SALES
Playstation 4, Xbox One
Dec. 23, 2013 | 1:16 p.m.
- New video game ‘Hatred’ takes ugly aim at the industry’s progression lat.ms/1Cb1yMh 2 days ago
- 2014 Games: There was ugliness, but diversity won lat.ms/1C9e0fl 3 days ago
- Todd Martens’ best video games of 2014 lat.ms/1C9dXAr 3 days ago
- ‘Hobbit’: Lee Pace, Richard Armitage salute Peter Jackson’s ‘Battle’ vision lat.ms/1AlwVBw 3 days ago
- ‘The Hobbit': Peter Jackson, Philippa Boyens on ‘Five Armies’ ending lat.ms/1C7mDEA 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?