epa03952796 A composite picture made of an undated image released by Sony showing the new PlayStation PS4 (above) of Sony Computer Entertainment, and a file picture dated 22 August 2013 showing the new Xbox One of Microsoft (bottom). The battle for gaming supremacy, and maybe for control of the digital home, has begun. Sony launched its Playstation 4 on 15 November 2013 in the United States and Canada, hoping to get a jump-start on rival Microsoft’s latest Xbox One, which hits store shelves on 22 November 2013. EPA/OLIVER BERG/SONY EDITORIAL USE ONLY/NO SALES
Playstation 4, Xbox One
Dec. 23, 2013 | 1:16 p.m.
- ‘The Flash': The CW orders full season of ‘Arrow’ spinoff series lat.ms/1CROPtV 8 hours ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1′ clip teases Gale, Peeta rivalry lat.ms/1CRk8ov 10 hours ago
- ‘Hobbit': See Benedict Cumberbatch writhe and snarl as Smaug lat.ms/1CQXdKc 11 hours ago
- ‘Gotham’ has deep pop culture resonance, actor Donal Logue says lat.ms/1CPEVJe 16 hours ago
- ‘The Mortal Instruments’ to be rebooted as TV series in 2015 lat.ms/11YYwv8 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?