epa03952796 A composite picture made of an undated image released by Sony showing the new PlayStation PS4 (above) of Sony Computer Entertainment, and a file picture dated 22 August 2013 showing the new Xbox One of Microsoft (bottom). The battle for gaming supremacy, and maybe for control of the digital home, has begun. Sony launched its Playstation 4 on 15 November 2013 in the United States and Canada, hoping to get a jump-start on rival Microsoft’s latest Xbox One, which hits store shelves on 22 November 2013. EPA/OLIVER BERG/SONY EDITORIAL USE ONLY/NO SALES
Playstation 4, Xbox One
Dec. 23, 2013 | 1:16 p.m.
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': See photo of Lucy Lawless as Isabelle Hartley lat.ms/1pDHKur 1 day ago
- ‘Doctor Who': ‘Deep Breath’ set for Blu-Ray release Sept. 9 lat.ms/1pDmHrK 1 day ago
- ‘Mission: Impossible': New Tom Cruise actioner heads into production lat.ms/1tNBrUr 2 days ago
- ‘Action Comics’ No. 1: Superman debut issue fetches record sale price lat.ms/1tMUIFf 2 days ago
- ‘Omen’ series ‘Damien’ next for ‘Walking Dead’ veteran Glen Mazzara lat.ms/1tMGrIX 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?