epa03952796 A composite picture made of an undated image released by Sony showing the new PlayStation PS4 (above) of Sony Computer Entertainment, and a file picture dated 22 August 2013 showing the new Xbox One of Microsoft (bottom). The battle for gaming supremacy, and maybe for control of the digital home, has begun. Sony launched its Playstation 4 on 15 November 2013 in the United States and Canada, hoping to get a jump-start on rival Microsoft’s latest Xbox One, which hits store shelves on 22 November 2013. EPA/OLIVER BERG/SONY EDITORIAL USE ONLY/NO SALES
Playstation 4, Xbox One
Dec. 23, 2013 | 1:16 p.m.
- Comic fans mad that Captain America is now a part of Hydra, the Internet just took it one step further. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 hour ago
- Barry Allen has reached his 'Flashpoint,' as a world-shattering event ends Flash's marvelous Season 2 fw.to/251Dowl 2 hours ago
- RT @carrieffisher: The fork surrounds you, binds you, & feeds you.... https://t.co/aiUYTg0GjV 11 hours ago
- Fans urge Marvel to give Captain America a boyfriend fw.to/KHVsfNH 1 day ago
- 'Game of Thrones': Sophie Turner talks facing Littlefinger and putting the ball in Sansa's court fw.to/koXsRMa 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?