epa03952796 A composite picture made of an undated image released by Sony showing the new PlayStation PS4 (above) of Sony Computer Entertainment, and a file picture dated 22 August 2013 showing the new Xbox One of Microsoft (bottom). The battle for gaming supremacy, and maybe for control of the digital home, has begun. Sony launched its Playstation 4 on 15 November 2013 in the United States and Canada, hoping to get a jump-start on rival Microsoft’s latest Xbox One, which hits store shelves on 22 November 2013. EPA/OLIVER BERG/SONY EDITORIAL USE ONLY/NO SALES
Playstation 4, Xbox One
Dec. 23, 2013 | 1:16 p.m.
- Watch the trailer for Daniel Radcliffe's 'Grand Theft Auto' drama 'The Gamechangers' fw.to/OH6aa1B 3 hours ago
- 'iZombie' Season 2 trailer introduces a whole new set of brains ... to eat fw.to/KD3NleE 11 hours ago
- Behind-the-scenes look at Avengers: Age of Ultron. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/BwPyKO1SQh 1 day ago
- Hello Sweetie! River Song returns to 'Doctor Who' fw.to/YO5CQrj http://t.co/CDXgcMEaNE 1 day ago
- J.K. Rowling's truth about Hagrid spawns sad 'Harry Potter' fan theory fw.to/OLKdYNj 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?