epa03952796 A composite picture made of an undated image released by Sony showing the new PlayStation PS4 (above) of Sony Computer Entertainment, and a file picture dated 22 August 2013 showing the new Xbox One of Microsoft (bottom). The battle for gaming supremacy, and maybe for control of the digital home, has begun. Sony launched its Playstation 4 on 15 November 2013 in the United States and Canada, hoping to get a jump-start on rival Microsoft’s latest Xbox One, which hits store shelves on 22 November 2013. EPA/OLIVER BERG/SONY EDITORIAL USE ONLY/NO SALES
Playstation 4, Xbox One
Dec. 23, 2013 | 1:16 p.m.
- Margaret Atwood answers the question: Is 'The Handmaid's Tale' a feminist book? latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/7BBGeu4Uia 9 hours ago
- Deleted the last tweet due to a faulty link. Apologies. 9 hours ago
- Scalzi on writing: The most important thing that you can do is start. And the second important thing is that you finish. 1 day ago
- Doctorow: "When the lights go out, do you go over to your neighbors house with a shotgun or a covered dish?" 1 day ago
- Doctorow on why he wanted to write an optimistic disaster novel: So people would bug in instead of bugging out. 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?