epa03952796 A composite picture made of an undated image released by Sony showing the new PlayStation PS4 (above) of Sony Computer Entertainment, and a file picture dated 22 August 2013 showing the new Xbox One of Microsoft (bottom). The battle for gaming supremacy, and maybe for control of the digital home, has begun. Sony launched its Playstation 4 on 15 November 2013 in the United States and Canada, hoping to get a jump-start on rival Microsoft’s latest Xbox One, which hits store shelves on 22 November 2013. EPA/OLIVER BERG/SONY EDITORIAL USE ONLY/NO SALES
Playstation 4, Xbox One
Dec. 23, 2013 | 1:16 p.m.
- 'Batgirl' team reunites for new motorcycle wars comic 'Motor Crush' lat.ms/2d4ym1H https://t.co/QIT3kuW8Ln 6 days ago
- What's your Patronus? The 'Harry Potter' website Pottermore will tell you fw.to/YwWPVvO https://t.co/2UpYoMoxR4 6 days ago
- In case you missed it, 'Ghost in the Shell' debuted their first footage last night during the 'Mr. Robot' finale.… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 6 days ago
- RT @andykhouri: Otto Schmidt gets me. Work in progress from Green Arrow 12. instagram.com/p/BKqJEePgX9I/ https://t.co/UdmCTRQVJa 6 days ago
- First footage from 'Ghost in the Shell' shows Scarlett Johansson's cyborg side fw.to/eTSySTi https://t.co/4MYg756lGV 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?