epa03952796 A composite picture made of an undated image released by Sony showing the new PlayStation PS4 (above) of Sony Computer Entertainment, and a file picture dated 22 August 2013 showing the new Xbox One of Microsoft (bottom). The battle for gaming supremacy, and maybe for control of the digital home, has begun. Sony launched its Playstation 4 on 15 November 2013 in the United States and Canada, hoping to get a jump-start on rival Microsoft’s latest Xbox One, which hits store shelves on 22 November 2013. EPA/OLIVER BERG/SONY EDITORIAL USE ONLY/NO SALES
Playstation 4, Xbox One
Dec. 23, 2013 | 1:16 p.m.
- Do modern console games coddle current players rather than court new ones? fw.to/Kj1vbsV 11 hours ago
- 'Krampus' graphic novel provides a prequel to the holiday horror film fw.to/e3oPm8R 1 day ago
- First 'Civil War' trailer shows the fight between Captain America and Iron Man fw.to/owCwKoi 3 days ago
- Kevin Bacon is looking to bring back 'Tremors!' fw.to/AO3bSvM latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
- Sonia Braga joins the cast of Marvel's 'Luke Cage' fw.to/0egcQXc https://t.co/f9A8hbu6Ae 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?