epa03952796 A composite picture made of an undated image released by Sony showing the new PlayStation PS4 (above) of Sony Computer Entertainment, and a file picture dated 22 August 2013 showing the new Xbox One of Microsoft (bottom). The battle for gaming supremacy, and maybe for control of the digital home, has begun. Sony launched its Playstation 4 on 15 November 2013 in the United States and Canada, hoping to get a jump-start on rival Microsoft’s latest Xbox One, which hits store shelves on 22 November 2013. EPA/OLIVER BERG/SONY EDITORIAL USE ONLY/NO SALES
Playstation 4, Xbox One
Dec. 23, 2013 | 1:16 p.m.
- Star Wars Celebration: Familiar faces return for ‘Rebels’ season two wp.me/pXM1X-ynK 3 hours ago
- RT @Storiz: Star Wars -- Risk! http://t.co/xB3RyZrE4R 4 hours ago
- RT @Storiz: A statue of the man in the suit, at the droid building pavilion. #R2D2 #StarWarsCelebration http://t.co/HxaMnIGgq3 4 hours ago
- If you're at LAT #bookfest today, be sure to see @tracycbrown interview the incomparable @TheKateMulgrew at 4:50: ow.ly/LKyMH 5 hours ago
- RT @TheKateMulgrew: Los Angeles! Head to the @latimesfob today to hear Kate in conversation with Tracy Brown. ow.ly/LKyMH 5 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?