epa03952796 A composite picture made of an undated image released by Sony showing the new PlayStation PS4 (above) of Sony Computer Entertainment, and a file picture dated 22 August 2013 showing the new Xbox One of Microsoft (bottom). The battle for gaming supremacy, and maybe for control of the digital home, has begun. Sony launched its Playstation 4 on 15 November 2013 in the United States and Canada, hoping to get a jump-start on rival Microsoft’s latest Xbox One, which hits store shelves on 22 November 2013. EPA/OLIVER BERG/SONY EDITORIAL USE ONLY/NO SALES
Playstation 4, Xbox One
Dec. 23, 2013 | 1:16 p.m.
- Nintendo Switch, a home gaming console with portable powers, is successor to Wii U fw.to/gcgmBJj https://t.co/sKXjMq9UQh 22 hours ago
- Wolverine returns as Old Man Logan in the first "Logan" trailer. fw.to/GdVMUxV https://t.co/nI4qi5HDiq 1 day ago
- The first 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer brings Baby Groot and the gang back together… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago
- .@TheSimpsons went virtual, and we liked it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- President Obama's essential science fiction list is the pumpkin spice latte of the galaxy lat.ms/2e4HW6O https://t.co/p27dEFot5c 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?