epa03952796 A composite picture made of an undated image released by Sony showing the new PlayStation PS4 (above) of Sony Computer Entertainment, and a file picture dated 22 August 2013 showing the new Xbox One of Microsoft (bottom). The battle for gaming supremacy, and maybe for control of the digital home, has begun. Sony launched its Playstation 4 on 15 November 2013 in the United States and Canada, hoping to get a jump-start on rival Microsoft’s latest Xbox One, which hits store shelves on 22 November 2013. EPA/OLIVER BERG/SONY EDITORIAL USE ONLY/NO SALES
Playstation 4, Xbox One
Dec. 23, 2013 | 1:16 p.m.
- ‘That Dragon, Cancer’ brings a serious real-life ordeal to gaming lat.ms/1xhbixt 1 day ago
- ‘Star Wars’: Vader is triumphant in Lego’s ‘New Yoda Chronicles’ video lat.ms/1p6UHi2 1 day ago
- ‘Strange Magic’ trailer offers singing elves, fairies and goblins lat.ms/1BUYZPj 1 day ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ director on Jennifer Lawrence and Philip Seymour Hoffman lat.ms/1BRFUxp 2 days ago
- ‘Legends of the Knight’: Batman inspires ordinary heroes in documentary lat.ms/1BO1liW 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?