LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk outside of the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- That time Wes Craven and Clive Barker went on Dr. Ruth's show. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/JGQUz7bLcV 1 hour ago
- Shannara Chronicles trailer, think Lord of the Rings but set on a post apocalyptic Earth. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/XdWg9ipuhJ 8 hours ago
- Fans, creators and horror makers mourn the loss of Wes Craven online. latimes.com/entertainment/… 9 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: #RIPWesCraven From the @latimes archives: latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/4Q2y015VOO 22 hours ago
- Dystopian 'Z' fails to deliver at the end fw.to/s49vqgj 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?