LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk outside of the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- 13 characters you need to know before seeing #StarWarsTheLastJedi lat.ms/2jWbeGz https://t.co/d4NEa6RM0j 3 days ago
- Sally Hawkins, Doug Jones and Guillermo del Toro talk about the strange romance at the heart of "The Shape of Water… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- A Disney-branded streaming service is set to debut in 2019. A live-action #StarWars TV show will be one of the main… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- "The Last Jedi" is the first flat-out terrific #StarWars movie since "The Empire Strikes Back." Read the review:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- A "She-Ra" reboot and "Trolls" series are among the new animated shows headed to Netflix fw.to/uHQ5Iqi https://t.co/Hmqcpc65N7 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?