LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk outside of the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- Elisabeth Moss to star in TV adaptation of 'The Handmaid's Tale' fw.to/6LDdP1R https://t.co/WwL0OdW4lR 1 day ago
- The Punisher is getting his own TV show fw.to/cigmT9d 2 days ago
- This is your new Tomb Raider. latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
- Concerns over piracy prompt 20th Century Fox to skip San Diego Comic-Con 2016 #SDCC2016 fw.to/Ac4siTP 2 days ago
- Denial, anger, bargaining: Death sends 'Arrow' through the stages of grief in 'Canary Cry' latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/eUAox27Zms 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?