LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk outside of the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- 'Stranger Things' has big plans for a second season, if Netflix gives it the green light fw.to/yLFRhfT 2 hours ago
- Also note, nothing about Jessica Jones season 2, #TCA16 9 hours ago
- Netflix #TCA16 Marvel TV lineup is as follows: Luke Cage, Iron Fist and then the Defenders. Wouldn't confirm the Punisher's involvement 9 hours ago
- Riverdale cast explains how they're turning Archie's high school sweeties into a noir series ow.ly/MsZE302EHdw https://t.co/gjIlu04JM7 17 hours ago
- .@JasonMitch, @twhiddleston, John Goodman, Jordan Vogt-Roberts & Corey Hawkins at LAT HQ latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/QQNv7PAAJM 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?