LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk outside of the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- Marvel, George Takei among honorees for LGBT Center Vanguard Awards lat.ms/1sn3pE0 3 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ plot details: Tony Stark’s plan backfires lat.ms/1r5ton8 19 hours ago
- ‘Hobbit: Five Armies’ banner captures Middle-earth in widescreen lat.ms/1r5eEVi 20 hours ago
- Tom Hiddleston set to star in Legendary King Kong film, ‘Skull Island’ lat.ms/1shVbgl 22 hours ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ trailer: Jennifer Lawrence in action star mode lat.ms/1qZJP4v 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?