LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk outside of the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- ‘Star Wars': Director Josh Trank exits standalone anthology film wp.me/pXM1X-yBw 1 day ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron': Paul Bettany brings the Vision to life, bids Jarvis farewell wp.me/pXM1X-yAP 1 day ago
- ‘Marvel Universe Live!’ stunt show stays true to ‘Avengers’ film franchise wp.me/pXM1X-yB8 2 days ago
- Paycheck Friday: Assemble your own ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ play set wp.me/pXM1X-yAO 2 days ago
- Elizabeth Olsen, @Renner4Real and @MarkRuffalo will be on Saturday's @TheGNShow #AgeofUltron latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?