LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk outside of the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- ‘Constantine': 41 images from NBC’s fiery new supernatural thriller lat.ms/1CWb8P8 17 hours ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ trailer to debut during ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ lat.ms/1CVXY4x 18 hours ago
- ‘American Horror Story': Twisty the Clown actor John Carroll Lynch is scary good lat.ms/1CVCBQU 19 hours ago
- ‘The Flash': The CW orders full season of ‘Arrow’ spinoff series lat.ms/1CROPtV 1 day ago
- ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1′ clip teases Gale, Peeta rivalry lat.ms/1CRk8ov 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?