LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk outside of the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- WonderCon: Francis Manapul talks Batman and Harvey Bullock lat.ms/1gRQtUU 3 hours ago
- Sergio Aragones, @evanier announce more new "Groo" misadventures at #WonderCon lat.ms/1tjox1z @DarkHorseComics 5 hours ago
- Sergio Aragones and Mark Evanier announce more new Groo at #WonderCon: lat.ms/1eRy7oM @DarkHorseComics 5 hours ago
- WonderCon: Sergio Aragones, Mark Evanier talk new Groo lat.ms/1gR3Qom 8 hours ago
- WonderCon 2014: ‘X-Men,’ ‘Batman’ and beyond — 11 can’t-miss events lat.ms/1jRuCxd 8 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?