LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk outside of the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- RT @latimesmovies: Horror master Sam Raimi recommends a scary film for fans: 'I dare you to watch it!' lat.ms/2bSJgHc 18 hours ago
- RT @RudieObias: It looks like the Captain America statue moved to the #barclayscenter. Dope! #marvel #Brooklyn @… instagram.com/p/BJlq_u_BNmo/ 18 hours ago
- RT @latimesent: Prepare for the horror role of a lifetime with @darren_bousman's #TheTensionExperience. lat.ms/2bFNXXP https://t.c… 19 hours ago
- Step inside Los Angeles' latest immersive haunted house "The Tension Experience: Ascension" fw.to/SN4dMjW https://t.co/3I6zI33nEa 1 day ago
- She's baaaaaack. 'Rings' trailer gives cursed video franchise a digital upgrade fw.to/21RQ0qh 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?