LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk outside of the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’: Rebekah Isaacs draws out Season 10 lat.ms/1ikzYiG 18 hours ago
- ‘Titanfall’: Xbox One is gunning for next-gen dominance lat.ms/1iil4sY 1 day ago
- From the archives: #300RiseofanEmpire star Rodrigo Santoro on Xerxes' return in 'beautiful sequel' lat.ms/O2VIWD 1 day ago
- ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’: Dave Filoni on Ahsoka’s fate, Master Yoda lat.ms/1dzlICx 1 day ago
- ’300: Rise of an Empire’ director Noam Murro talks operatic approach lat.ms/1dyUSdL 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?