LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk outside of the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- Cookie Monster stars in ‘Sesame Street’ ‘Lord of the Rings’ parody lat.ms/Jceidf 14 hours ago
- ‘Godzilla’ trailer: King of Monsters strikes terror in first teaser lat.ms/J2vqRM 18 hours ago
- Peter Jackson promises deeper characters, conflict for ‘Hobbit’ sequel lat.ms/J1Uh8t 21 hours ago
- ‘Jupiter Ascending’ trailer: Channing Tatum’s perfect hunting machine lat.ms/JaX1ks 21 hours ago
- ‘The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug’: 60 images from Middle-earth lat.ms/Javz6p 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?