LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk outside of the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- 'Rick and Morty' season 2 trailer is the dark and dirty 'Back to the Future' we need. fw.to/goCdB9L 22 hours ago
- Justin Lin teases new 'Star Trek' costumes and Starfleet patch. fw.to/qJQhyUY 23 hours ago
- @Alicia21477 Glad to have you! 1 day ago
- @jbhoneebee @JaiCourtney Thanks for coming! 1 day ago
- @Marvel gaming universe will receive a large update to celebrate a small addition Ant-Man. fw.to/4kS1N8C http://t.co/GslvKYBX92 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?