LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk outside of the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- Zack Snyder to leave 'Justice League' following family tragedy; Joss Whedon to take over film latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- RT @MdellW: Do you think Luke Evans is sad he's not included? Or more, "I'm good." We may never know... until the next junket when everyone… 1 day ago
- Universal unleashes their monstrous reboot "Dark Universe." Spooky monsters! Take a look at the new crew.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Emily Browning discusses last night's intense bathroom showdown on #AmerianGods latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/0TN9U0Zc35 1 day ago
- SO. CUTE. twitter.com/100soft/status… 2 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?