LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk outside of the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- Take a look inside the Avatar exhibit. latimes.com/entertainment/… 14 hours ago
- And now his watch is ended. fw.to/CPjjOyI 1 day ago
- 'Westworld' finale: We have questions fw.to/QIYvPMS https://t.co/Z5xvfhlxUf 2 days ago
- @davelozo @MdellW Terribly sorry should be working. Please let us know if you're still having problems. 4 days ago
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.' trailer brings Groot and a whole lot of fun fw.to/SVuMIRR https://t.co/rVDLO1zSNv 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?