LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk outside of the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- Snark conquers all in #Deadpool2, a superhero sequel that's more of the same lat.ms/2rJTEtl https://t.co/MCYIWoty4Q 1 week ago
- At the #SoloAStarWarsStory world premiere, stars praise Ron Howard for stepping in to direct the film… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @latimesent: #BlackPanther director Ryan Coogler on a potential female-driven spinoff: "That would be amazing if the opportunity came up… 1 week ago
- RT @latimesent: Chewbacca is here! #Solo #StarWars https://t.co/nRgKDjkiov 1 week ago
- RT @latimesent: A peek of the scene at tonight’s #Solo red carpet premiere in L.A. #StarWars https://t.co/w8nJn6KPef 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?