LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk outside of the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- Huntsman trailer now with even MORE evil Queen screaming. fw.to/gwcHU2d https://t.co/TZJ2CbZ3Sk 6 hours ago
- .#GameOfThrones gallery: look who made it into the sixth season. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/iLjGbC8Xpb 6 hours ago
- From 'Walking Dead' to walking dread: 'Firewatch' creators mix heartbreak and the creeps fw.to/4M8LekB https://t.co/TAyS83nqKC 7 hours ago
- #Deadpool's T.J. Miller takes on the superhero status quo in Hollywood. latimes.com/entertainment/… 9 hours ago
- In Hiromi Goto's first graphic novel 'Shadow Life,' it's one tough old woman against death fw.to/elj7HaG https://t.co/kixzN7Suar 11 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?