LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk outside of the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- RT @latimesent: The making of a monster hit: How 'It' could change the way Hollywood makes movies lat.ms/2yg5xvr 3 days ago
- Here's everything you need to know about the #NewMutants from its first trailer latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
- RT @JustinCChang: The Pennywise presidency: watching horror movies in the age of Trump. latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
- Finn Wolfhard gives a peek inside the #StrangerThings & #It group texts which, unsurprisingly, have adorable names.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @TomKingTK: The secret thing I'm doing with the @JasonFabok is now slowly coming to life. https://t.co/4yG90lPnk9 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?