LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk outside of the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- 'Krampus' graphic novel provides a prequel to the holiday horror film fw.to/e3oPm8R 17 hours ago
- First 'Civil War' trailer shows the fight between Captain America and Iron Man fw.to/owCwKoi 3 days ago
- Kevin Bacon is looking to bring back 'Tremors!' fw.to/AO3bSvM latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 days ago
- Sonia Braga joins the cast of Marvel's 'Luke Cage' fw.to/0egcQXc https://t.co/f9A8hbu6Ae 3 days ago
- 'Smile!' How a villain's phrase in #JessicaJones exposes modern-day sexism fw.to/27W4sIM 3 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?