LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk through the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- ‘Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies’ trailer brings war to Middle-earth lat.ms/1nAoEUX 9 hours ago
- Comic-Con: Guillermo del Toro talks ‘Crimson Peak,’ ‘Pacific Rim 2′ lat.ms/1rx1cHm 10 hours ago
- Comic-Con: Waid, Quesada, Slott on Marvel’s 75th, Daredevil’s 50th lat.ms/1nz7qYa 15 hours ago
- Comic-Con: Chuck Palahniuk on ‘Fight Club 2′; Lemire, Kindt at Dark Horse lat.ms/1ruYbHp 16 hours ago
- Comic-Con 2014: Hollywood stirs fan fervor to the very end lat.ms/1ruJmon 17 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?