LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk through the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- Do modern console games coddle current players rather than court new ones? fw.to/Kj1vbsV 20 hours ago
- 'Krampus' graphic novel provides a prequel to the holiday horror film fw.to/e3oPm8R 1 day ago
- First 'Civil War' trailer shows the fight between Captain America and Iron Man fw.to/owCwKoi 4 days ago
- Kevin Bacon is looking to bring back 'Tremors!' fw.to/AO3bSvM latimes.com/entertainment/… 4 days ago
- Sonia Braga joins the cast of Marvel's 'Luke Cage' fw.to/0egcQXc https://t.co/f9A8hbu6Ae 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?