LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk through the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- .@JasonMitch, @twhiddleston, John Goodman, Jordan Vogt-Roberts & Corey Hawkins at LAT HQ latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/QQNv7PAAJM 6 hours ago
- Queens of Comic-Con: Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel and other ladies who ruled the Con fw.to/UsFq3Wf 7 hours ago
- Watch every trailer that premiered at Comic-Con 2016 fw.to/4AoNpAT https://t.co/2IQAnGGNEY 9 hours ago
- Best #cosplay moments of Comic-Con #SDCC #SDCC2016 latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/hhYxtB6TAh 10 hours ago
- Joss Whedon, Neil Gaiman, Sarah Schechter, Chris Hardwick and more on the current state of fandom. latimes.com/entertainment/… 14 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?