LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk through the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- 'Westworld' finale: We have questions fw.to/QIYvPMS https://t.co/Z5xvfhlxUf 9 hours ago
- @davelozo @MdellW Terribly sorry should be working. Please let us know if you're still having problems. 2 days ago
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.' trailer brings Groot and a whole lot of fun fw.to/SVuMIRR https://t.co/rVDLO1zSNv 2 days ago
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' reveals first three cast members fw.to/inHljCZ 6 days ago
- 'Supergirl' kicks off the big DC/CW four-part crossover with solid ratings fw.to/ksTvcSJ https://t.co/bn32VLR8jK 6 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?