LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk through the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- RT @ComicArtsLA: The @latimes wrote about us! Come see us this weekend, 10am-5pm! Thanks @tracycbrown! :) twitter.com/latherocomplex… 1 day ago
- .@ComicArtsLA has a mission: Bringing comics to everyone lat.ms/2kco6rk https://t.co/ZwsENcsas9 2 days ago
- Warner Bros. shakes up DC leadership after "Justice League" falls short at box office lat.ms/2nEpIPD https://t.co/EpRvYO3Cmz 2 days ago
- Geoff Keighley's lifelong obsession to create a video game Oscars lat.ms/2BfZ0Tt #GameAwards 3 days ago
- "Avatar" and its four planned sequels spawn book series lat.ms/2AYhl75 https://t.co/T7k9vtNwUZ 4 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?