LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk through the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- RT @kateleth: Wouldn't it be fun http://t.co/8GdofeKMMc 6 hours ago
- The definitive answer on the state of #GameofThrones' Jon Snow... probably fw.to/Qa9A52U 7 hours ago
- Live Exorcisms now on TV, sorry world! latimes.com/entertainment/… 8 hours ago
- RT @villarrealy: #HBO's Michael Lombardo re a #GoT prequel: "We havent had any conversations abt that at this point." but doesn't rule it o… 8 hours ago
- RT @villarrealy: #HBO programming chief Michael Lombardo on whether Jon Snow is really dead: "Dead is dead is dead is dead. He be dead. Yes… 8 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?