LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk through the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- Cookie Monster stars in ‘Sesame Street’ ‘Lord of the Rings’ parody lat.ms/Jceidf 2 hours ago
- ‘Godzilla’ trailer: King of Monsters strikes terror in first teaser lat.ms/J2vqRM 6 hours ago
- Peter Jackson promises deeper characters, conflict for ‘Hobbit’ sequel lat.ms/J1Uh8t 8 hours ago
- ‘Jupiter Ascending’ trailer: Channing Tatum’s perfect hunting machine lat.ms/JaX1ks 9 hours ago
- ‘The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug’: 60 images from Middle-earth lat.ms/Javz6p 12 hours ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?