LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk through the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- RT @joshrottenberg: "There were so many ways this movie could go wrong." @JordanPeele on how 'Get Out' defied the odds https://t.co/CQxqS9K… 12 hours ago
- RT @AmyKinLA: "A sort of magical hourglass that serves a reminder for some of life’s biggest lessons, only now in the form of a cup." ILY @… 2 days ago
- Why I waited two hours for an elusive 'Beauty and the Beast' cup latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/3LR5egxRRg 2 days ago
- RT @rianjohnson: Also I love that if the movie Get Out existed in the world of Get Out, the parents would have told Chris how much they lov… 4 days ago
- FYI: LA Alamo Drafthouse is screening "Frailty" in honor of Bill Paxton this weekend. twitter.com/DrafthouseLA/s… 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?