LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk through the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- ‘Hobbit': See Benedict Cumberbatch writhe and snarl as Smaug lat.ms/1CQXdKc 1 hour ago
- ‘Gotham’ has deep pop culture resonance, actor Donal Logue says lat.ms/1CPEVJe 6 hours ago
- ‘The Mortal Instruments’ to be rebooted as TV series in 2015 lat.ms/11YYwv8 22 hours ago
- ‘Moana': Disney unveils first look at South Pacific animated feature lat.ms/11YiRAZ 1 day ago
- It's not easy being a green-haired half-witch kid! @OtisFrampton talks witty star of his all-ages @ImageComics series lat.ms/1wk6WGE 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?