LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk through the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- ‘Adventure Time: The Art of Ooo': See Adam Muto’s story notes lat.ms/1rAUVLZ 7 hours ago
- #Batman 75: @babsdraws @marcandreyko @TheBurnham @marvwolfman talk Batgirl, Batwoman, Robin(s), Batfleck at LBCC lat.ms/1tct56E 1 day ago
- ‘Afterlife With Archie': Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa talks horror, movie plans lat.ms/1rwyKqk 1 day ago
- ‘SNL’ spoofs Marvel success with ‘Guardians’ star Chris Pratt lat.ms/1rwqWoq 1 day ago
- One size doesn't fit all: @misscecil @babsdraws @barbarakesel @stormkingskc @CorinnaBechko & more on women in comics lat.ms/1pCCoe7 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?