LOS ANGELES, CA – June 10, 2013: Pedestrians walk through the Los Angeles Convention Center where the Electric Entertainment Expo (E3), the world’s annual premier trade show for computer and video games, will be held June 11-13, 2013. E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. (Susannah Kay/Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 6:19 p.m.
- The new #JurassicWorld: Fallen Kingdom trailer shows that no bedroom is safe from the Jurassic menace… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- DC Entertainment's Dan DiDio and Jim Lee talk about redefining Superman at 80 lat.ms/2qILbW9 #Superman80… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Cathy Yan has been tapped to direct #HarleyQuinn spinoff movie, making her the first Asian woman to helm a #DCEU fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- “Everything you’ve heard about me is true.” -- Lando Calrissian in the latest #SoloAStarWarsStory trailer… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Shut up and spread the word: #AQuietPlace is a thrillingly intelligent monster movie lat.ms/2q8Tb2o https://t.co/0akOlFdfGn 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?