LOS ANGELES, CA – June 11, 2013 — A visitors gets her picture taken with famous comic creator Todd McFarlane who was at Xbox Halo booth for signing on the opening day of E3 at Los Angeles Convention Center. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 5:10 p.m.
- A Disney-branded streaming service is set to debut in 2019. A live-action #StarWars TV show will be one of the main… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- "The Last Jedi" is the first flat-out terrific #StarWars movie since "The Empire Strikes Back." Read the review:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- A "She-Ra" reboot and "Trolls" series are among the new animated shows headed to Netflix fw.to/uHQ5Iqi https://t.co/Hmqcpc65N7 1 day ago
- RT @tracycbrown: Happy Tuesday @Gingerhazing is making a She-Ra reboot for Netflix/DreamWorks fw.to/uHQ5Iqi 1 day ago
- RT @ComicArtsLA: The @latimes wrote about us! Come see us this weekend, 10am-5pm! Thanks @tracycbrown! :) twitter.com/latherocomplex… 5 days ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?