LOS ANGELES, CA – June 11, 2013 — A visitors gets her picture taken with famous comic creator Todd McFarlane who was at Xbox Halo booth for signing on the opening day of E3 at Los Angeles Convention Center. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 5:10 p.m.
- 'Wreck-It Ralph' sequel will send Ralph to the Internet fw.to/QY25udZ 3 hours ago
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 6 days ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 1 week ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 1 week ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?