LOS ANGELES, CA – June 11, 2013 — A character from Blizzard Entertainment game “Diablo” attracts cameras on the opening day of E3 at Los Angeles Convention Center. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 5:10 p.m.
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 5 days ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 6 days ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 6 days ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
- Anton Yelchin's talent went far beyond 'Star Trek' latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?