LOS ANGELES, CA – June 11, 2013 — A character from Blizzard Entertainment game “Diablo” attracts cameras on the opening day of E3 at Los Angeles Convention Center. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 5:10 p.m.
- ‘Sesame Street’ joins ‘Avengers’ bandwagon with ‘Aveggies: Age of Bon Bon’ wp.me/pXM1X-yxj 59 minutes ago
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron': Chris Evans on Captain America’s search for home wp.me/pXM1X-xSP 1 hour ago
- C2E2: Matt Dillon, Jason Momoa and ‘Star Wars’ tattoos rule Chicago expo wp.me/pXM1X-ywY 7 hours ago
- Robots and women share the battlefield in ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 3′ wp.me/pXM1X-ywi 1 day ago
- ‘Orphan Black': The Castor clones ignite a battle of the sexes wp.me/pXM1X-yun 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?