LOS ANGELES, CA – June 11, 2013 — A character from Blizzard Entertainment game “Diablo” attracts cameras on the opening day of E3 at Los Angeles Convention Center. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 5:10 p.m.
- ‘Titanfall’: Xbox One is gunning for next-gen dominance lat.ms/1iil4sY 16 hours ago
- From the archives: #300RiseofanEmpire star Rodrigo Santoro on Xerxes' return in 'beautiful sequel' lat.ms/O2VIWD 19 hours ago
- ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’: Dave Filoni on Ahsoka’s fate, Master Yoda lat.ms/1dzlICx 22 hours ago
- ’300: Rise of an Empire’ director Noam Murro talks operatic approach lat.ms/1dyUSdL 1 day ago
- ‘Grimm’ star Reggie Lee on fairy tales, first names and killer doughnuts lat.ms/1ifzhqN 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?