LOS ANGELES, CA – June 11, 2013 — A visitor gets her picture taken in Mario Kart Crowd 8 at Nintendo arena on the opening day of E3 at Los Angeles Convention Center. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
June 11, 2013 | 5:10 p.m.
- Review: The untold story of #Krypton and Superman's family saga holds promise. But it lacks fireworks.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 29 minutes ago
- New #CloakAndDagger trailer plays up the superpowered runaways’ entwined destiny lat.ms/2IFda0P 1 day ago
- RT @jenyamato: Allow me to (re)introduce you to #TombRaider and #IntoTheBadlands' @danielwuyanzu, Northern Cali's own homegrown Hong Kong s… 2 days ago
- New #AvengersInfinityWar trailer features more superheroes than you can shake a stick at lat.ms/2IteBiO 5 days ago
- Review: Alicia Vikander makes a persuasive Lara Croft in the new-and-somewhat-improved #TombRaider… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?