epa03742298 An actress playing a zombie promotes the new game Deadrising 3 at the E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) in Los Angeles, California, USA, 12 June 2013. The E3 expo introduces new games and gaming devices and is an anticipated annual event among gaming enthusiasts and marketers. EPA/MICHAEL NELSON
2013 e3 Expo (Electronic Entertainment Expo) in Los Angeles
June 17, 2013 | 3:32 a.m.
- For Guillermo del Toro, home is where the horror is in 'Crimson Peak' fw.to/CDV3wGF 1 hour ago
- AMC renews low-rated, critically acclaimed 'Halt and Catch Fire' for third season latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/zTLuC9bXyH 16 hours ago
- 'Arrow' Season 4 premiere: What did we really accomplish? Yes.. what? #Arrow fw.to/gu3MYUK 17 hours ago
- American Horror Story channels 1983 vampire classic, "The Hunger." Hard. We'll allow it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- Watch #Disney tell 14-year-old Auli'i Cravalho she's going to be the next Disney princess Moana fw.to/8k3Bxnl 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?