epa03742298 An actress playing a zombie promotes the new game Deadrising 3 at the E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) in Los Angeles, California, USA, 12 June 2013. The E3 expo introduces new games and gaming devices and is an anticipated annual event among gaming enthusiasts and marketers. EPA/MICHAEL NELSON
2013 e3 Expo (Electronic Entertainment Expo) in Los Angeles
June 17, 2013 | 3:32 a.m.
- In an era overrun with nostalgia #KingsQuest is a thoughtful take on a classic. latimes.com/entertainment/… http://t.co/ph2tPLntfS 19 hours ago
- "The Wiz Live!" starts building a cast. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- Netflix and Marvel's "Jessica Jones" series won't be forced to fit in with the new "Daredevil" series. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- How will Disney bring the "Tangled" lantern scene to life on stage? fw.to/gWxuPsV http://t.co/5f2a7LS5cD 1 day ago
- RT @AmyKinLA: In case you were wondering, here was McAdams' full response to the "Doctor Strange" thang: http://t.co/mCmbhX1zh0 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?