epa03742298 An actress playing a zombie promotes the new game Deadrising 3 at the E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) in Los Angeles, California, USA, 12 June 2013. The E3 expo introduces new games and gaming devices and is an anticipated annual event among gaming enthusiasts and marketers. EPA/MICHAEL NELSON
2013 e3 Expo (Electronic Entertainment Expo) in Los Angeles
June 17, 2013 | 3:32 a.m.
- Hip-hop and a simmering Mike Colter help 'Marvel's Luke Cage' put the human in 'superhuman' fw.to/mpLqK6g https://t.co/I3YcilJXnJ 22 hours ago
- Wonder Woman writer confirms: Diana of Themyscira is officially, canonically, queer. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/fvbrA78kxe 1 day ago
- Sad news, #AdventureTime will end in 2018. latimes.com/entertainment/… https://t.co/vocFrV39rT 1 day ago
- 'Batgirl' team reunites for new motorcycle wars comic 'Motor Crush' lat.ms/2d4ym1H https://t.co/QIT3kuW8Ln 1 week ago
- What's your Patronus? The 'Harry Potter' website Pottermore will tell you fw.to/YwWPVvO https://t.co/2UpYoMoxR4 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?