epa03742300 at the E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) in Los Angeles, California, USA, 12 June 2013. The E3 expo introduces new games and gaming devices and is an anticipated annual event among gaming enthusiasts and marketers. The game will be available February 2014. EPA/MICHAEL NELSON
2013 e3 Expo (Electronic Entertainment Expo) in Los Angeles
June 17, 2013 | 3:32 a.m.
- But also, why? Costumes for new 'Power Rangers' film include cleavage, built-in heels for female Rangers fw.to/kiu2IBF 1 hour ago
- 'Uncharted 4: A Thief's End' serves up action ... and personal issues fw.to/gQYL6UY https://t.co/c9pvQph4Vb 7 hours ago
- Warwick Davis breaks down what it's like to work on three generations of 'Star Wars' movies fw.to/Mes0I1J 1 day ago
- Proving that there is NOTHING that can't be directly linked back to #Hamilton #MayThe4thBeWithYou latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- RT @joshrottenberg: “I’m a serious actor. I’ve played Macbeth. And on my tombstone, it will say, ‘Here Lies Greedo’!” #starwarsday https://… 1 day ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?