epa03742300 at the E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) in Los Angeles, California, USA, 12 June 2013. The E3 expo introduces new games and gaming devices and is an anticipated annual event among gaming enthusiasts and marketers. The game will be available February 2014. EPA/MICHAEL NELSON
2013 e3 Expo (Electronic Entertainment Expo) in Los Angeles
June 17, 2013 | 3:32 a.m.
- 'Wreck-It Ralph' sequel will send Ralph to the Internet fw.to/QY25udZ 21 hours ago
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 1 week ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 1 week ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?