Show attendee watch a presentation on the video game “Project Spark” at the Microsoft booth during the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, Wednesday, June 12, 2013. (AP Photo/Jae C. Hong)
June 17, 2013 | 3:32 a.m.
- 'Wreck-It Ralph' sequel will send Ralph to the Internet fw.to/QY25udZ 17 hours ago
- It's "Hauntingly bad." Get it? You Get it. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
- @thekareem @TribalSpaceman Ha! 1 week ago
- RT @MeredithBlake: How TV is reshaping the conversation around mass incarceration. Insight from @realjeffreyross @MauriceChammah & more htt… 1 week ago
- Wonder Woman is coming to The CW's Supergirl and she's not taking any old day job. latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 week ago
Who’s Behind the Mask?